Breaking Into a New Area

Oooh the famous, hiding behind a screen insult, good one douglas. I asked you a legitimate question that no other IMO is afraid to answer and you took that so personal. You send me a pm saying how it's inappropriate to talk numbers and i politely disagreed in my response. Then you come back and talk about your personal nunbers? So bottom line your agency doesn't produce, just say that - no need to be a hypocrite.

I'm with one life, but going to change my contracts are good but they gave me no training and I'm hitting a plateau so I'm asking questions so I can make a decision...and when fex openly states they do 10 million and have 30 ppl om a convention trip, it shows success. Whe you freak out then call other recruiters om here liars behind there back, it reaks of failure.

Take this message for whatever you want, but if you want to grow your agency transparency is a good starting point.

Heard NASB did over 26 million, net, after chargebacks, last year. Some of their (training type) videos from top producers at the conventions look really good. But I also heard somewhere that they start you out pretty low on the contracts compared to some of the others. In other words, you pay a price for that training, but they seem to put up some big #s.

Oooh the famous, hiding behind a screen insult, good one douglas. Whe you freak out then call other recruiters om here liars behind there back, it reaks of failure.

1. You hiding behind a screen name is a fact.

2. Who did I call a liar behind their back?

Just got a message from one of the others on here that you have multiple screen names... so now we know what you are about... and the word is spreading!

Ah, what this forum needs, another troll!:no:

3. My agency is not as big as the others that you named and I have no problem with that nor will I lie about it. My wife and I run it so it's quite cozy.

4. I do agree that transparency is important.. You should try it yourself!

Heard NASB did over 26 million, net, after chargebacks, last year. Some of their (training type) videos from top producers at the conventions look really good. But I also heard somewhere that they start you out pretty low on the contracts compared to some of the others. In other words, you pay a price for that training, but they seem to put up some big #s.

There's a some heavy hitters at NASB. But total numbers of an IMO don't tell the story. That's LH type stuff to use total numbers.

How many $100K, $150K or $200K producers do they have?

Parker and Asses does large numbers as a whole. And they are a classic churn and burn operation.

There's a some heavy hitters at NASB. But total numbers of an IMO don't tell the story. That's LH type stuff to use total numbers.

How many $100K, $150K or $200K producers do they have?

Idk but bojax was inquiring about imos total annual premium so that's what I answered with.

As far as number of 100k producers, the answer I have is what they tell the public which might not be quite as accurate but is as follows, "NASB has more 100k earners with Americo and Transamerica than any IMO in the country!"

Parker and Asses does large numbers as a whole. And they are a classic churn and burn operation.

hehe Parker and Asses :D

Idk but bojax was inquiring about imos total annual premium so that's what I answered with.

As far as number of 100k producers, the answer I have is what they tell the public which might not be quite as accurate but is as follows, "NASB has more 100k earners with Americo and Transamerica than any IMO in the country!"

hehe Parker and Asses :D

That's probably true about Americo and Trans. But what does that say?

That's probably true about Americo and Trans. But what does that say?

Probably says lots of business with two of the largest carriers that write fe.
A lot easier to be at the top of a smaller carrier with less imos offering it.

1. You hiding behind a screen name is a fact.

2. Who did I call a liar behind their back?

Just got a message from one of the others on here that you have multiple screen names... so now we know what you are about... and the word is spreading!

Ah, what this forum needs, another troll!:no:

3. My agency is not as big as the others that you named and I have no problem with that nor will I lie about it. My wife and I run it so it's quite cozy.

4. I do agree that transparency is important.. You should try it yourself!

Someone publicly spoke and said your team does 600k a year. Speaking of transparency, you have an anonymous source talking about me.

You are a hypocritical guy. And your pm, called out some of thr bigger IMO's on here. Boman is right about you...

You are a hypocritical guy. And your pm, called out some of thr bigger IMO's on here. Boman is right about you...

And yet you still won't name the parties that you claim I called "liars behind their backs" and are still hiding like a coward behind multiple screen names...

You're the only hypocrite here. :yes:

I'm sure that "Multiple Personality Disorder" sucks, so I'll back off if you promise to behave yourself!

Back