Breaking Into a New Area

And yet you still won't name the parties that you claim I called "liars behind their backs" and are still hiding like a coward behind multiple screen names...

You're the only hypocrite here. :yes:

I'm sure that "Multiple Personality Disorder" sucks, so I'll back off if you promise to behave yourself!

Good one douglas! If anyone wants me to forward the pms i will, if that's cool with you? If not, i wont. It was a personal convo.

If someone has a problem with me they don't need you to speak for them, let the coward come from underneath his rock. Or maybe youre just stretching really far to discredit me. Eithet way, i dont recruit so who cares.

----------

Heard NASB did over 26 million, net, after chargebacks, last year. Some of their (training type) videos from top producers at the conventions look really good. But I also heard somewhere that they start you out pretty low on the contracts compared to some of the others. In other words, you pay a price for that training, but they seem to put up some big #s.

The guy who recruited me told me they were upward near 50 million, but that could be written not placed. Idk man, the guy gave me high commissions, 5 to 10 above street with production, and i watch some videos but no one to ever talk to for questions. Idk if im working directly with them or an agency below them? Either way im willing to give up points to increase sales.

Good one douglas! If anyone wants me to forward the pms i will, if that's cool with you? If not, i wont. It was a personal convo.

If someone has a problem with me they don't need you to speak for them, let the coward come from underneath his rock. Or maybe youre just stretching really far to discredit me. Eithet way, i dont recruit so who cares.

So you ask my permission to forward the PM because it was a private conversation, however, you already made it sound like I named multiple IMO's for lying in that same PM..

You have my permission to take a screen shot and post it in this thread, therefore showing that I have not named any IMO's and have not called anyone a "liar" behind their back.

Thus, showing that you are a bit of a fibber!:err:

#MPDissad
#yourspellingisbadwhenyougetbutthurt

So you ask my permission to forward the PM because it was a private conversation, however, you already made it sound like I named multiple IMO's for lying in that same PM..

You have my permission to take a screen shot and post it in this thread, therefore showing that I have not named any IMO's and have not called anyone a "liar" behind their back.

Thus, showing that you are a bit of a fibber!:err:

#MPDissad
#yourspellingisbadwhenyougetbutthurt

Name calling doesn't take away from the fact you spent endless hours making youtube videos and steal agents from a friend and STILL cant write a million.

#mybuttfeelsfine

Name calling doesn't take away from the fact you spent endless hours making youtube videos and steal agents from a friend and STILL cant write a million.

#mybuttfeelsfine

Thanks for watching our Videos and for subscribing!

I've never heard of one agent claiming that I tried to "steal" them from underneath another IMO.

Quite the opposite!:yes:

Recently, several agents have contacted me with complaints about lead and carrier issues with the new IMO that they are under.

I suggested that they give it some time, even though their direct up line is a "friend" that has started a thread with the single intent of discrediting the lead program that feeds me, which in turn started a barrage of "forum fights" and put a pause on our friendship.

The more in this game the more i have respect for all the producers on this forum. Bojax you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Almost every imo on here will give you advice for free and most of them care. Doug is probably light years ahead of you, learn from him. Doug has answered emails and calls because I came with respect and humility. got a ride along with 2 different imos next week.

The more in this game the more i have respect for all the producers on this forum. Bojax you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Almost every imo on here will give you advice for free and most of them care. Doug is probably light years ahead of you, learn from him. Doug has answered emails and calls because I came with respect and humility. got a ride along with 2 different imos next week.

I dont have a problem with Doug, he has a problem with me because I asked him a question about his agencies production. My only personal beef with him is his sensitivity and lack of transparency as an agency. Im sure he is a phenomenal salesman, but based on some private messages I've gotten, I'd be careful trusting him.

I dont have a problem with Doug, he has a problem with me because I asked him a question about his agencies production. My only personal beef with him is his sensitivity and lack of transparency as an agency. Im sure he is a phenomenal salesman, but based on some private messages I've gotten, I'd be careful trusting him.

It's easy to break down others behind your keyboard, when no one knows your name, isn't it?

I'd be careful trusting anyone that hides their identity!:idea:

What does it matter about his agency's production as long as he is where he wants to be? Not everybody wants to be the Microsoft of Insurance. "based on some private messages"? .. So to you the ones to take advice from are the cowards who speak behind a man's back? :no:

What does it matter about his agency's production as long as he is where he wants to be? Not everybody wants to be the Microsoft of Insurance. "based on some private messages"? .. So to you the ones to take advice from are the cowards who speak behind a man's back? :no:

No i haven't responded to them and wont. It mattered to me bc i am looking for an imo to join. Production isnt everything but it matters. Likr jd says how much 100k, 150k, 200k producers have you developed? How much production does your agency do? How many agents do you have and what kind of one on one could i expext from you?

Are those not valid for a shopper looking to join an IMO? Others dont seem to have a problem answering them. Im not baiting Doug, ive stopped responding to his messages. But i certainly wouldnt recommend him either based on his emotional reaction, bomans posts, and what others have pm'd me. I dont k ow how much of what is said is exaggerated, but I'd ve a fool to think it's ALL made up. I'm off this topic now. He isn't worth my time, and I'm nit worth his.

----------

agentguy, he is just baiting you. another game player.

I stopped responding to him, and he thinks im either boman or bomans friend (I'm not), but ge can keep it going or move on... either way it takes two and ill stop. Convo should be over now, sorry for the distraction everyone.

Back