*Breaking* Trump Signs Executive Order

Yeah, I guess Illinois was the 3rd best team in the state this year. Pathetic!:no:

It's crazy. Back then my dad took me up to Milwaukee to see Villanova play the Marshall Thundering Herd at the mecca for a NCAA tournament game. I remember telling my coach (who played for the Illini) how good Villanova was. Of course (him being a Big Ten guy), he thought Villanova was a joke.:err:

It's crazy. Back then my dad took me up to Milwaukee to see Villanova play the Marshall Thundering Herd at the mecca for a NCAA tournament game. I remember telling my coach (who played for the Illini) how good Villanova was. Of course (him being a Big Ten guy), he thought Villanova was a joke.:err:

That was Judson?....

I remember telling my coach (who played for the Illini) how good Villanova was. Of course (him being a Big Ten guy), he thought Villanova was a joke.:err:

They ain't talkin so tough today is they. Now we take the #1 path. Chat more next week.

They ain't talkin so tough today is they. Now we take the #1 path. Chat more next week.

Nice win...Go Big 10!

Illinois nabbed OSU's coach. Brad Underwood. 3rd most wins after 4 seasons and made the NCAA all 4 years. OSU had a losing record last year and he turned it around. Looks promising! Go Illini!!!:yes:

Nice win...Go Big 10!

Illinois nabbed OSU's coach. Brad Underwood. 3rd most wins after 4 seasons and made the NCAA all 4 years. OSU had a losing record last year and he turned it around. Looks promising! Go Illini!!!:yes:

Thought you'd get Indiana's coach jk but that works. ACC got rocked today, maybe that's why their top tier is 'highly ranked' like the other weak conferences. :1laugh:
Nigel said he decided to go with a Jordan move for the game winner. why not.

Thought you'd get Indiana's coach jk but that works. ACC got rocked today, maybe that's why their top tier is 'highly ranked' like the other weak conferences. :1laugh:
Nigel said he decided to go with a Jordan move for the game winner. why not.

No way we'd want "Clappy", I think I'd go crazy if they hired him.

Northwestern got screwed!

Back