*Breaking* Trump Signs Executive Order

But they did win one, even though they were still using peach baskets back then.:laugh:

Yep no doubt. And a friend's Dad was on that team, he'd talk about how he made several half court shots in a row playin around of course.

And this senior class is two games away from their 3rd Final Four. I'll be for MSU today.

ANd it looks like Michigan is going to take out Louisville another ACC team. MAybe the ACC is weaker than thought and the Big Ten is stronger.

Yep no doubt. And a friend's Dad was on that team, he'd talk about how he made several half court shots in a row playin around of course.

And this senior class is two games away from their 3rd Final Four. I'll be for MSU today.

They shot those long "set shot's in those days. I remember seeing my dad shoot those left handed. Looked funny as hell, but he was accurate.:laugh:

----------

Will two #2 seeds from Kentucky bow out today?:biggrin:

They shot those long "set shot's in those days. I remember seeing my dad shoot those left handed. Looked funny as hell, but he was accurate.:laugh:

----------

Don't think so. But I don't know what to make of WS. Their SOS is somewhere around 130. They only beat one tourney team all year and that was South Dakota St.

But Pomeroy has them highly rated. They can't do anything about their schedule. They just have to play who's in front of them. So I won't knock them for that. Marshall is a very good coach.

But I'm sure they haven't seen anything like the speed and athleticism and talent of Kentucky.

Don't think so. But I don't know what to make of WS. Their SOS is somewhere around 130. They only beat one tourney team all year and that was South Dakota St.

But Pomeroy has them highly rated. They can't do anything about their schedule. They just have to play who's in front of them. So I won't knock them for that. Marshall is a very good coach.

But I'm sure they haven't seen anything like the speed and athleticism and talent of Kentucky.

The Big 14 toughened up Wisconsin. Yes, Marshall's a hell of a coach. I was hoping we'd get him, but I'm liking the Underwood hire.:yes:

----------

Say, what's the over/under on kentucky crackin fiddy?

Say, what's the over/under on kentucky crackin fiddy?

I don't know why we played that slow ball along with WS. I've always liked Marshall as a coach but that stallball has me reconsidering.

We did have a 39 point second half. But we could have run those guys out of the building if Cal had turned them loose.

I don't know why we played that slow ball along with WS. I've always liked Marshall as a coach but that stallball has me reconsidering.

We did have a 39 point second half. But we could have run those guys out of the building if Cal had turned them loose.

Yeah, I like offense, so I'm glad that we got an offensive coach. I believe OSU averaged 85 a game.

That's one thing I didn't like about Bo. Bo ring.:SLEEP:

Yeah, I like offense, so I'm glad that we got an offensive coach. I believe OSU averaged 85 a game.

That's one thing I didn't like about Bo. Bo ring.:SLEEP:

We averaged 86 points a game this season. Sometimes Cal just grinds to show that he can.

I don't know much about that guy Illinois just hired. Other than he took Travis' place after he was fired. Seems Ok St lowballed him and he took the Illinois job as soon as it was offered.

OkSt has always wanted Self. Wonder if they open up the safe for him now?

Back