*Breaking* Trump Signs Executive Order

We averaged 86 points a game this season. Sometimes Cal just grinds to show that he can.

I don't know much about that guy Illinois just hired. Other than he took Travis' place after he was fired. Seems Ok St lowballed him and he took the Illinois job as soon as it was offered.

OkSt has always wanted Self. Wonder if they open up the safe for him now?

That's where he played and there's oil money there. I think Self gives Kansas another title, then goes home to coach his alma mater.:yes:

Underwood was an assistant at Western Illinois for 10 years. He just tripled his income.

----------

The lst 2 OSU coaches will be competing for recruits in the St. Louis area now.:yes:

We averaged 86 points a game this season. Sometimes Cal just grinds to show that he can.

I don't know much about that guy Illinois just hired. Other than he took Travis' place after he was fired. Seems Ok St lowballed him and he took the Illinois job as soon as it was offered.

OkSt has always wanted Self. Wonder if they open up the safe for him now?

Well the SEC East gets 3 in the Sweet 16. Hog hats off to you all.

I don't know why we played that slow ball along with WS. I've always liked Marshall as a coach but that stallball has me reconsidering.

We did have a 39 point second half. But we could have run those guys out of the building if Cal had turned them loose.

Sometimes there's not a lot of options when the team plays transition (and half court) defense. But uk cracked them in the 2nd half. Adebayo looks pretty beastly. Also noticed uk stalled a little late with a lead, but they got the win and moved on.

When I lived in Florida I saw many of Florida games, now that we play them I don't know anything about them this year but apparently they play good defense. Excited to see the roster has their biggest starter at 218 unless they go to freshmen. If that's true I'm too worried. :1cute::1cute::1cute::1cute:

Sometimes there's not a lot of options when the team plays transition (and half court) defense. But uk cracked them in the 2nd half. Adebayo looks pretty beastly. Also noticed uk stalled a little late with a lead, but they got the win and moved on.

When I lived in Florida I saw many of Florida games, now that we play them I don't know anything about them this year but apparently they play good defense. Excited to see the roster has their biggest starter at 218 unless they go to freshmen. If that's true I'm too worried. :1cute::1cute::1cute::1cute:

Florida had a beat in the middle that got hurt about 10 games ago. He's done for the season. I'm surprised they are still winning with him out. But UVA was a phony ACC team just like the rest of them.

If Florida is making 3's they are a tough out. If not then they are very beatable. Especially with their center gone.

Stop trying to be a copy cat. ;)

It was a rebuilding year for the Big 14...you just wait 'til next year!!!:laugh:

Been rebuilding for 17 years. When will it get built?:laugh:

The juniors and sophomores being recruited today were not alive the last time the little 10 won the title.

Yeah yeah yeah......you just wait 'til next year...you just wait!!!:yes:

Let's hear it for the SEC!

76BB1Q.gif

Back