Building My 1st WordPress Site- Feedback

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
It's a work in progress but I'd like some unbiased feedback on how my site is looking. www.fexcontracting.com

WordPress really is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Thanks to Chris Westfall for pointing me in the right direction and to Josh for creating my site at VERY reasonable cost and teaching me how to work it.

It's obviously a work in progress. Lots of dead links so far but you can see where I'm going with it.

www.fexcontracting.com

Yeah I like it. I even registered. I got the email with password and everything. Very sharp.

Looks good but what are you going to do about SEO? You need to be found by those searching for you or are you go through the various insurance forums?

I am going to set up a website for my own practice once I get the licensing out of the way and link it with a facebook page and see how that works. My will not be directly insurance related but include some things seniors may find interesting. Pinterest is another idea I am exploring.

Looks great! Can't wait to see the final result. Any thoughts on adding a "Why Join Us" section right out front? I'm thinking to sell yourself and detail just exactly why agents should contract with you and not anywhere else......just a thought.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh some spelling on the last paragraph of the Settlers Life page

"What would all these options be worth if iy took you an hour to calculate them? Settlers has an excellent web-based smart phone app to quickly calculate ALL their options and give the client choices."

should this be "..worth if 'it' "?

just noticed it.........

Last edited:
cook920 said:
Looks great! Can't wait to see the final result. Any thoughts on adding a "Why Join Us" section right out front? I'm thinking to sell yourself and detail just exactly why agents should contract with you and not anywhere else......just a thought.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh some spelling on the last paragraph of the Settlers Life page

"What would all these options be worth if iy took you an hour to calculate them? Settlers has an excellent web-based smart phone app to quickly calculate ALL their options and give the client choices."

should this be "..worth if 'it' "?

just noticed it.........

Thanks! I missed that on Settlers.

That's a good idea too about having "my pitch" on the first page. Right now it's just for everyone to look at. Nothing is locked up so there is no need to register. I don't have much info on there yet.

I want to get the site to the point of being a one stop resource of the best FE companies, lead vendors, and how to guide. Once I have enough quality info on there, I will lock parts of it and have it available to only the agents with contracts (and production) through me.

I want to fill the niche of the middle ground between places that offer ongoing formal training and reduced cost leads in exchange for reduced commissions and the common huge FMOs with FE contracts that have no clue what FE is and under estimate the complexities Of how to make a living at it.

It's a work in progress but I'd like some unbiased feedback on how my site is looking. www.fexcontracting.com

WordPress really is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Thanks to Chris Westfall for pointing me in the right direction and to Josh for creating my site at VERY reasonable cost and teaching me how to work it.

It's obviously a work in progress. Lots of dead links so far but you can see where I'm going with it.

www.fexcontracting.com

I like your site.
It is clean, and easy to understand.
I would love to get my own site for marketing to the public.
how do you start?
Plus, tech stuff can be lost on me.
Is it doable for a guy like me?

Thanks,

Shooter

Back