BurialInsuranceDirect?

WateverDood

Expert
Yeah I KNOW---I have been posting a LOT asking about leads

I LOVE the Carriers I have--I am reasonably well informed--but my lead sources were kinda sucking

The Lead Connection has been terrific--prompt and very knowledgeable responses, mails when they say etc

I have not been able to make TM work for me--even the services other agents rave about. So I am going to follow the advice and not try to pound myself into a hole I dont fit in

I was intrigued by a post about BurialInsuranceDirect--I know basically zippo about Net leads

Anyone use this service? Feedback?

Anyone else you can recommend?

THANKS!!!

Yeah I KNOW---I have been posting a LOT asking about leads

I LOVE the Carriers I have--I am reasonably well informed--but my lead sources were kinda sucking

The Lead Connection has been terrific--prompt and very knowledgeable responses, mails when they say etc

I have not been able to make TM work for me--even the services other agents rave about. So I am going to follow the advice and not try to pound myself into a hole I dont fit in

I was intrigued by a post about BurialInsuranceDirect--I know basically zippo about Net leads

Anyone use this service? Feedback?

Anyone else you can recommend?

THANKS!!!

do a search, I doubt those will work for you, $35 each, they will suck too

I have used him for med supp leads with success, I feel he is one of the very few that claim exclusive that is really exclusive

His leads are great for an agent that knows how to work them and is willing to work them!

----------

I had an agent tell me he tried them and didn't like them. They were horrible! I asked why and he said no one answered the phone! News flash...You can call them, (most of the time) text them, EMAIL them, door knock them...One of my agents wrote the largest app of his career by emailing one of the leads that wouldn't answer or wasn't home. Got appointment and wrote husband and wife up for $5,500.

Spur has hit some REALLY big apps from them also. But again it is just a lead. It is up to the agent how profitable they will be. If every other source you have tried hasn't worked, then these won't either.

More than likely you will not be able to use them as a main source of leads. Just not enough volume in most areas. I suggest you fork out some money and get 20-30 DM leads coming in each week. Go over your presentation and approach. (Record yourself doing it and let someone critique). And if you are half way decent you will not have money problems again! You can add in "filler leads" after that. Internet, tele, ect...

This is a business so invest in it! DM leads are what 99.9% of the successful agents use so why try to reinvent the wheel?

I didn't make this post directly towards you DOOD. I am hoping other new agents will read it as well because it gets old hearing from agents that are trying everything they can to get going except what has been proven time and time again to work.

Travis, JD, Spur, Doug, Rearden and a lot more of the top guys would not trade their DM for ANY lead source. That should tell you something. Spur is over 50k for the month and I bet 90% of it came from DM instead of internet leads.

Again just my .02

Ben pretty much nailed it. I have used them for a few months. They are filler for me. Profitable filler. I just added a second zipcode but I do not want to many per week so not sure that I will keep it.

I have written business owners to very poor. I have also turned down a few homes as well.

So far it has been clean business.

His leads are great for an agent that knows how to work them and is willing to work them! ---------- I had an agent tell me he tried them and didn't like them. They were horrible! I asked why and he said no one answered the phone! News flash...You can call them, (most of the time) text them, EMAIL them, door knock them...One of my agents wrote the largest app of his career by emailing one of the leads that wouldn't answer or wasn't home. Got appointment and wrote husband and wife up for $5,500. Spur has hit some REALLY big apps from them also. But again it is just a lead. It is up to the agent how profitable they will be. If every other source you have tried hasn't worked, then these won't either. More than likely you will not be able to use them as a main source of leads. Just not enough volume in most areas. I suggest you fork out some money and get 20-30 DM leads coming in each week. Go over your presentation and approach. (Record yourself doing it and let someone critique). And if you are half way decent you will not have money problems again! You can add in "filler leads" after that. Internet, tele, ect... This is a business so invest in it! DM leads are what 99.9% of the successful agents use so why try to reinvent the wheel? I didn't make this post directly towards you DOOD. I am hoping other new agents will read it as well because it gets old hearing from agents that are trying everything they can to get going except what has been proven time and time again to work. Travis, JD, Spur, Doug, Rearden and a lot more of the top guys would not trade their DM for ANY lead source. That should tell you something. Spur is over 50k for the month and I bet 90% of it came from DM instead of internet leads. Again just my .02

Yup! What Benny "THE BULL" said. In my opinion, the internet lead is the HIGHEST QUALITY lead I have that brings in the most ROI of ANY of my leads.

All that being said, it is only a filler, as they don't come in at the pace of my DM Pieces.

BUT to get the most out of them as THE BULL mentioned you have to hit them in ALL WAYS rather than just trying to get them by phone only

I also second texting and emailing them. I can call and get no answer turn right around and text or email and get a response.

A good percentage of mine are from 50 somethings so I get a shot am them as well as their parents and kids and grandkids.

Just so that I do not get spanked - I am talking about SIWL not FE and West of the Big Muddy. ;)

So how are you handling these leads? Lets say you're working 1 of your 11 counties this week and 3 come in from 3 different counties 60 miles from the county you're working.Do let these leads "sit" until you're working those counties? Do you try to make an appointment within 1-3 days and make a special trip to see these higher quality leads?Since these leads aren't targeted by location they could pop up anywere.They're filler leads as others have said and the challenge is working them into your regular appointments in a timely fashion.

Back