Bye Bye Advanced Commissions on Approval with Transamerica

sirherbie

Guru
1000 Post Club
Trans must have had some big debit balances with guys coming in writing junk business and taking off. A lot of new agents need advancement on approval for lead expenses. Does Foresters pay on approval or draft?

New agents waiting a month to get paid, CAN make a difference. When I can place quality business with Foresters, LBL, etc and get paid days later.

Yes to a lot of guys. For me I could care less but for new guys I think its very important to get quick cash flows for leads

Yes to a lot of guys. For me I could care less but for new guys I think its very important to get quick cash flows for leads

I kinda agree but if an agent is that strapped that they cant budget over a 30 day period then they will more than likely be out of the business soon anyway.

Ive been paid every 30 days for the last 25 years of being self employed, agents should treat this as a business and not cling to the employee mentality.

If they are going to wait this long just pay me when you receive the first premium and prevent that initial issue.

Back