Call to Action Message?!?!

dallas1

Expert
I was getting some Whole Life/Final Expense based internet leads and I was wondering if anybody out there had a call to action message I could email the prospect that might work...In my area, I have a product that is the lowest priced for 90% of my clients, especially with the smoking ones, but I'm not sure if I should be price focused in my call to action message. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I was getting some Whole Life/Final Expense based internet leads and I was wondering if anybody out there had a call to action message I could email the prospect that might work...In my area, I have a product that is the lowest priced for 90% of my clients, especially with the smoking ones, but I'm not sure if I should be price focused in my call to action message. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Your call to action right now is to get in the house and give a presentation. Blasting e-mails ain't going to cut it.:nah:

You could send the the cheapest FE rates in the world and you still would be higher than the term rates, accidental rates, lowballed wl and ul rates, etc. they don't know the difference in any of them. So they wouldn't even recognize that your rates were low.

The key is to get in front of them. Don't give them anything until you are face to face.

If you are selling by phone do your qualifying appointment with them. Never just sling rates at people that you have no idea what they qualify for or what their need and budget is. They hear radio ads from Big Stu, Select a Quote and Rate-O-Roma every day where they think they heard they can get a $10,000,000 policy for pennies per day. Is there any rate you can toss at them that they are going to recognize your great deal?

Sales is a process that you take them through. If you jump straight to rates and have no process, you are going to have very skinny kids.

You could send the the cheapest FE rates in the world and you still would be higher than the term rates, accidental rates, lowballed wl and ul rates, etc. they don't know the difference in any of them. So they wouldn't even recognize that your rates were low.

The key is to get in front of them. Don't give them anything until you are face to face.

If you are selling by phone do your qualifying appointment with them. Never just sling rates at people that you have no idea what they qualify for or what their need and budget is. They hear radio ads from Big Stu, Select a Quote and Rate-O-Roma every day where they think they heard they can get a $10,000,000 policy for pennies per day. Is there any rate you can toss at them that they are going to recognize your great deal?

Sales is a process that you take them through. If you jump straight to rates and have no process, you are going to have very skinny kids.

Absolutely. You need to set up that price! Big Stu?:laugh:

It's not my first rodeo. With these leads being internet generated I was going to call them immediately and several times during first 2 days. If I was unable to reach them by phone, I was going to then send a call to action email. If that didn't work I was going to go out and knock on their door.

----------

Great advice!!! I guess if you focus on price so will your customer. With that being said, what call to action strategy would have for your email message to possibly generate some kind of response?

Your call to action right now is to get in the house and give a presentation. Blasting e-mails ain't going to cut it.:nah:

What Bill said. I can speak as one who likes to hide behind an email rather than speaking with someone face to face.

Your call to action needs to be a call to purchase made in person where people can get a sense of who you are and respond to your knowledge, your urgency and your concern for them. An email from an unknown person to an unknown person is not going to do that-or at least will not do it enough times to make it worth a significant focus of your effort.

It's not my first rodeo. With these leads being internet generated I was going to call them immediately and several times during first 2 days. If I was unable to reach them by phone, I was going to then send a call to action email. If that didn't work I was going to go out and knock on their door.

----------

Great advice!!! I guess if you focus on price so will your customer. With that being said, what call to action strategy would have for your email message to possibly generate some kind of response?

Your call to action e-mail should say, "ANSWER YOUR F*CKING PHONE, SO I CAN SELL YOU SOME INSURANCE!!!!".:yes:

----------

Sounds like your mind is set, good luck wt.

Back