Can anyone Suggest the Best FE Company? for Combination Lead Assistance, Commission, & Training?

MarikoCeleSte

Can anyone Suggest the Best FE Company? for Combination Lead Assistance, Commission, & Training? Why do you suggest them? Please help, I am definitely feeling overwhelmed. Help!

Think you should be asking the best IMO/MGA rather than company. The companies will offer different commission levels and some have some lead bonus programs but when it comes to training then an IMO/MGA is what you will need. They also can adjust commissions and many offer lead assistance programs.

Think you should be asking the best IMO/MGA rather than company. The companies will offer different commission levels and some have some lead bonus programs but when it comes to training then an IMO/MGA is what you will need. They also can adjust commissions and many offer lead assistance programs.

Ty for correcting me, I appreciate that.
I expect to take a little bit of a hit on commission for lead assistance. Just looking for an IMO/GMA that has good carriers, fair commission & a lead program. Does tHis comBination exist? If so, can you help point me in the right direction?

Can't tell what state you are in but nothing but positive responses about Todd King and Newby who are here on these boards.

Latest posts

Back