IhNKCag.gif

or at least nominate one of yall to post like FEX does with JDeasy

----------

circle-08.jpg

jerk312_preview.png

giphy.gif

----------

IhNKCag.gif

Fex isn't as big as they lead ppl to believe. The difference is Fex NEEDS this forum to recruit. They don't exist without it. EFES is doing just fine without this place.

C'mon people! If you're gonna let FEX live in your heads, shouldn't they at least be paying some rent?:skeptical:

Awe come on guys!

Both of these companies have a track record of success and there's no doubt that I would be successful under either one!

Ohh, and neither one of them ask to sign a "Non-Compete" agreement...

Without a doubt... no Non-Compete here. Why someone would sign that baffles me anyway.

Without a doubt... no Non-Compete here. Why someone would sign that baffles me anyway.

Just about every organization outside of ins sales makes there people sign non competes. Warren Buffett made his employees sign non competes. But if you sign one, you better get some damn good secrets and training.

Just about every organization outside of ins sales makes there people sign non competes. Warren Buffett made his employees sign non competes. But if you sign one, you better get some damn good secrets and training.

You are correct, a lot do. Though, depending on industry, they are hard to enforce without some serious legal fees being associated. Many courts frown upon them because of the infringement a non-compete can make on someone making a living.

Back