Car Door Magnet Advertising....does It Work??

glknode

If you've used door magnets and they've been successful, please elaborate on the success you've had with them. What does your magnet say on it?? Also...share pics of your magnets too! (that way we newer agents can learn what works...and what doesn't!)

If you've used door magnets and they've been successful, please elaborate on the success you've had with them. What does your magnet say on it?? Also...share pics of your magnets too! (that way we newer agents can learn what works...and what doesn't!)

Guy at health markets used a cheap sign and put it in back of car so cars could see it. Would mention how he'd get an occasional sale. Car advertisements will never sell final expense imho but maybe health insurance.

As Allen Iverson once famously asked, "Door magnets? We're talkin' about door magnets?!?".:skeptical:

I once met an agent in florida that sold a lot of FE and some term. He told me he put ad on his back window that said something like "life insurance, no medical exam..." with his phone number under it. He said he would get a lead from it once in awhile. However most of leads where generated through other means.

The question you have to ask yourself...

Would I buy a product from someone advertising on their car, as they cruise down the highway at 75 mph.....:swoon:

Back