Carrier Advice?..........

I USED to do RNA when I was doing FE full time--did a couple of the phone apps----Seniors were rolling their eyes and wanted to dump out of the call. Took FOREVER

The comments about TA have me thinking----if their underwriting is that loose--and they take Direct Express---wonder if I even need a MAIN and a TAKE ALL COMERS line? Maybe just TA? What you FE Swamis think?

Every carrier has its pros and cons. I was pretty clear why I suggested those carriers for this specific agent. I could easily bash KSKJ every time you mention them but I don't roll like that. If that's the kind of reputation you & FEX want then have at it. As for me I'd rather let our numbers do the talking.

Cheers.

g9582DNuQppxC.gif

Who has the facts on ease of underwriting, suppose I'd be interested in this information as well.

Wouldn't it all be opinion? :goofy:

----------

Every carrier has its pros and cons. I was pretty clear why I suggested those carriers for this specific agent. I could easily bash KSKJ every time you mention them but I don't roll like that. If that's the kind of reputation you & FEX want then have at it. As for me I'd rather let our numbers do the talking.

Cheers.

g9582DNuQppxC.gif

Damn you get your panties in wad easily. And you seem to have a problem with the truth. You do bash KSKJ at every opportunity. And you bash me at every opportunity. So you do "roll" exactly like that.

I agree, that does reflect on you and your organization.

And I didn't bash any of those companies, especially RNA. RNA has some nice underwriting niches. I can't help it if you are scared of KSKJ.

And I am not the spokesman for FEX. I speak for me. I don't have one of them fancy titles.

Don't you have some 140% contracts to throw around?

I USED to do RNA when I was doing FE full time--did a couple of the phone apps----Seniors were rolling their eyes and wanted to dump out of the call. Took FOREVER

The comments about TA have me thinking----if their underwriting is that loose--and they take Direct Express---wonder if I even need a MAIN and a TAKE ALL COMERS line? Maybe just TA? What you FE Swamis think?

It's hard to make a company that penalizes insulin users that much a go to company.

RNA claims to have their voice sig app down to around 20 minutes. That's still far too long and their process of asking for banking info before a decision is horrendous. Most agents that I talk to say the RNA interview takes closer to 30 minutes than 20.

The voice sig is optional. You can send in a paper app and let RNA call them.

It's hard to make a company that penalizes insulin users that much a go to company.

RNA claims to have their voice sig app down to around 20 minutes. That's still far too long and their process of asking for banking info before a decision is horrendous. Most agents that I talk to say the RNA interview takes closer to 30 minutes than 20.

The voice sig is optional. You can send in a paper app and let RNA call them.

JD my comments earlier---what are your thoughts?

Transamerica is great for direct express as mentioned plus great for difficult heart meds like isosorbide BUT there is a reason that it's not a "go to" on this forum. One being the app, also the difficulty dealing w customer service to update/change things at times AND that insulin is standard (which is more the deal breaker in my experience).

In you're situation it sounds like it'd be extremely valuable to know that someone is approved and done right away. That would include the point of sale carriers commonly thrown around here such as Royal Neighbors, Trinity, Foresters, United Home Life, Liberty Bankers etc.

Cheers.

g9582DNuQppxC.gif

yeabut have any of you boys beat any of his consistency records at efes yet?
& wasn't JD higher up the leaderboard on 15 leads vs yer 35?

I use Trans for DE payers and especially DE payers with COPD. Or DE payers and I don't want to do a phone interview.

I can't remember the last checking account payer I put with Trans.

Trans is OK to have on board. I would lose any sleep if I lost Trans tomorrow so they are not a big player for me. But some people use them quite a bit. They are FEX's second most written company.

Of course in some states there are limited options and Trans is about their best option in those states.

I've never contracted with LBL so I don't much about them. Many of the FEX agents seem to like them quite a bit.

Mostly as an alternative to Trans.

Back