Carrier with Standard Rates for Insulin?

YaWatever

Expert
I generally write SNL as much as I can so don't know other carriers like I should

A non-smoking female 65 no health issues other than Insulin dependent.

Carriers?

I generally write SNL as much as I can so don't know other carriers like I should A non-smoking female 65 no health issues other than Insulin dependent. Carriers?

Oxford
RNA
Fb/Trinity
Aetna if under 40 units
Kskj standard
Foresters
Almost everyone

My bad--I checked with SNL. The APP reads as if Insulin is a go/no go. But its only Graded if its over 100 units. Ive been so deep in Medicare I am forgetting my "stops"

SNL is $28.xx for Std and $29.xx for Graded for $5K

Oxford is $30.xx for Std.

Monumental/TA also about $30--Std

Ok--dang it----back to the phones

My bad--I checked with SNL. The APP reads as if Insulin is a go/no go. But its only Graded if its over 100 units. Ive been so deep in Medicare I am forgetting my "stops" SNL is $28.xx for Std and $29.xx for Graded for $5K Oxford is $30.xx for Std. Monumental/TA also about $30--Std Ok--dang it----back to the phones

Something doesn't sound right. Oxford's preferred rate which is all they have, should beat SNL standard rate every day.

I wouldn't use SNL or trans for anybody that is on insulin.

My bad--I checked with SNL. The APP reads as if Insulin is a go/no go. But its only Graded if its over 100 units. Ive been so deep in Medicare I am forgetting my "stops"

SNL is $28.xx for Std and $29.xx for Graded for $5K

Oxford is $30.xx for Std.

Monumental/TA also about $30--Std

Ok--dang it----back to the phones

Something is off on your math on the other companies. You has the SNL price right. KSKJ is $20/mo, FBL, Oxford, MoO, Foresters , RNA and Grange are all around $22/mo.

Ok crap---never mind!

I need to get her units and go on FEX and compare

I have too much Medicare going on and my focus is not there

Ok crap---never mind!

I need to get her units and go on FEX and compare

I have too much Medicare going on and my focus is not there

Yes, go on FEX and compare,
You have too much Medicare,
Your focus is not there,
You had three rhymes so is that rare?
I'll go on if I dare,
But any more who could bear?