Carriers with CI from $1000 to $5,000

CUL has a stand alone product issued in 5K, 7.5K and 10K face amounts.. The plan has a 12 month income benefit so the amount paid out is greater than the face .. For example, a 5K plan would actually pay 11K.

Anyone know of Carriers with CI from 1k-5k range?
Thanks,
Dan

From what I've seen, it wouldn't make much sense from a price point or premium and it would most likely be almost garanteed issue at that low of a face amount.

Another words it wouldn't make any sense. Zurich just pulled their CI off the market and it was fairly easy to qualify for. It didn't differentiate between smokers and non-smokers and the price difference from 5k to 10k wasn't drastic. Mine as well take the 10k.

So from 1k to 5k I couldn't imagine anything being any different. It has to do with the cost (I imagine) just to administer the policy. This would be my angle if I had a client/prospect inquiring.

Also anything below 5k kinda defeats the purpose of CI insurance. 2k to 3k might be enough for final expense but really isn't going to do much with regards to a CI situation and encompass as I stated before the intent of CI insurance.

For amounts that low, something like an Aflac product would be a better fit IMO.

Back