Carriers to Get Appointed with

philly012

Expert
Hello,

I have been a life agent for the last 13 years selling term , UL etc..... been an average producer writing between $150k and $200k per year.

Got into the final expense market about 1 year ago. I have written about $115k in final expense over the last 10 months.

I am appointed with Americo, Sagicor, Royal Neighbors, Foresters, United Home Life and Gerber.

Are there any other carriers that I should get appointed with? The key is the comp has to be 100% or higher and the carrier must have an e-app of phone interview as I sell 100% over the phone.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

I have been a life agent for the last 13 years selling term , UL etc..... been an average producer writing between $150k and $200k per year.

Got into the final expense market about 1 year ago. I have written about $115k in final expense over the last 10 months.

I am appointed with Americo, Sagicor, Royal Neighbors, Foresters, United Home Life and Gerber.

Are there any other carriers that I should get appointed with? The key is the comp has to be 100% or higher and the carrier must have an e-app of phone interview as I sell 100% over the phone.

Thanks

Equitable, Liberty Bankers and Standard Life & Accident all do telesales and are 105% or better..

Equitable
Liberty Bankers Life (My personal favorite)
Baltimore Life
SLAA

Commission will depend on your IMO. If you're producing that much you should have at least a 120% with these companies.

An account with iPipeline should be provided by your IMO. It's a platform that has a ton of eApps for most companies all in one place. It's a service a telesales agent shouldn't be without! :idea:

Hello,

Thanks

There ain't nothing "average" about your production. You are in the top 5% of producers!! Well done!!

Hello,

Thanks

Doing that type of production over the phone is definitely something to be proud of. As far as your question goes, (I'm assuming state doesn't matter) so with the lineup you have, I might would add Liberty Bankers Life as mentioned. Standard Life and Accident is also useful for smaller face amounts when they don't check MIB or RX. That helps when you have someone taking a medicine that could be for Cancer but also could be for Arthritis (or some crazy combo like that).

Keep up the good work!!!

Back