Carriers that Write $40k or Higher and Approve at POS?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone know of anyone? Highest I can find that do PHI and approve POS are $35k. I know a few carriers will write higher but none approve at point of sale.

Would be needed in TN/GA/AL/KY

Might not be in your state? They are on mine.

They only write above 25k if they are 65 and under... Just figured it out. Guess the search continues! Most of who I write are 65-80. Omaha/Monumental will do 40k but they don't approve in the house. most carriers cut off at 25k on FE because of actuarial risk on SIWL I guess (non medical = more risk)

They only write above 25k if they are 65 and under... Just figured it out. Guess the search continues! Most of who I write are 65-80. Omaha/Monumental will do 40k but they don't approve in the house. most carriers cut off at 25k on FE because of actuarial risk on SIWL I guess (non medical = more risk)

What about UHL?........

I just added Sagicor to my arsenal. They might be an option but I don't know how they work quite yet. Gonna take a few to see

What about UHL?........

I just added Sagicor to my arsenal. They might be an option but I don't know how they work quite yet. Gonna take a few to see

UHL doesn't approve at the end of the ph interview. Sagicor doesn't either

What about UHL?........

I could be wrong but I think they discontinued their SIWL.

Their GUL can be very very fast or they can be a couple days to get an answer. My last two, 1 took two days the other was less than two minutes.

However, it is only non med to age 65.

Back