Super Genius
f
ns
diabetic-shots since age 60
blood sugar in morning-130
chf-about 5 yrs ago
thryroid cancer-1989
copd-diagnosed about 20 yrs ago

meds-furosemide, paxil,lasix, nitroglycerine(last took over 3+ yrs ago), lorazepam

*She has coverage through Lincoln Heritage I would just like to save her money.

66 f ns diabetic-shots since age 60 blood sugar in morning-130 chf-about 5 yrs ago thryroid cancer-1989 copd-diagnosed about 20 yrs ago meds-furosemide, paxil,lasix, nitroglycerine(last took over 3+ yrs ago), lorazepam *She has coverage through Lincoln Heritage I would just like to save her money.
leave it alone or add on more. How long is she had the Lincoln? If it's less than two years old it won't pay out, but if it's over two years old there's nothing you can do.

f
ns
diabetic-shots since age 60
blood sugar in morning-130
chf-about 5 yrs ago
thryroid cancer-1989
copd-diagnosed about 20 yrs ago

meds-furosemide, paxil,lasix, nitroglycerine(last took over 3+ yrs ago), lorazepam

*She has coverage through Lincoln Heritage I would just like to save her money.

Good luck............I see GI in her future.

But Geat Western won't take insulin level. Even if they did you darn well know GW ain't paying crap in the first 2 yrs on level. I'd write Rop with Snl Or Grange. Nice commissions and more importantly no chargebacks. Again If Lincoln is near 2 yrs old on their Gi or even lied on level and near 2 yrs walk.

But Geat Western won't take insulin level. Even if they did you darn well know GW ain't paying crap in the first 2 yrs on level. I'd write Rop with Snl Or Grange. Nice commissions and more importantly no chargebacks. Again If Lincoln is near 2 yrs old on their Gi or even lied on level and near 2 yrs walk.

Probably just like americo? I never contracted with GW but someone on here called americo a cheap ROP policy.:yes:

----------

ACI will do Graded for CHF......but neither one will with the insulin.

That case is possible standard with KSKJ. No worse than modified. But they aren't in Mass.

Latest posts

Back