Case Help. 71,m,ns, HIV. No Gi Please.

Jakel

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I do not want to go the GI route. For obvious reasons(i.e. commish is dog poop). I mean minus the HIV(under control), he has no other issues. Not even on bp or diabetes-nothing. He has had hiv for about 10 years and is only on the 1 med. Very healthy height/weight. Very active, you would never even know he has it. Any carrier that will do a graded/modified or ROP deal for this guy?

You can stop right at HIV the rest is irrelevant that's guaranteed issue across the industry.

I do not want to go the GI route. For obvious reasons(i.e. commish is dog poop). I mean minus the HIV(under control), he has no other issues. Not even on bp or diabetes-nothing. He has had hiv for about 10 years and is only on the 1 med. Very healthy height/weight. Very active, you would never even know he has it. Any carrier that will do a graded/modified or ROP deal for this guy?

Unicorn Life will give him 1st day coverage. Dog poop commission is better than no commission. GI...........:yes:

Guarantee issue! Even if you could get ROP, would you really make your client pay 200 vs 50?

Maybe somebody from the squad can find a company that will. They have the 1,3,5,9 and 11th top agts in the country with Trinity. Last i recall they had 2 people working there Alvin and Misty. They've probably added a few more

Fantasy Life will take him all damn day. And...drum roll....they pay 140%!!, Need I say more? Ok here ya go: no chargeback for lapse or death. Wow!! Great deal!! As long as the insured has a heartbeat they will take them. I send all my clients:1tongue: to fantasy life. Ah the life.

Are you trolling? Seriously, you think that he doesn't have BP will make up for HIV?

Back