Case Help; F NT Age 30

I've written probably $125k with trans in the last two years, but I can count on two hands how many times I have written their 0-44 app. UW is almost semi FU with no clear direction, unless of course they're perfectly healthy.

But it sounds like you got this case canned by giving too much info on the app.

I'm confused how they even knew about the BP??

Application asks in past 10 years has applicant had:
High BP - if yes last reading. So she took her BP while I was there, 151/107, and that is what I put on the app.

High BP - if yes last reading. So she took her BP while I was there, 151/107, and that is what I put on the app.

Most applications ask, "Have you been diagnosed or treated for......." If she had never been to the doctor with it, the answer would have truthfully been "no" to that question.

The application is intended to ask medical questions about conditions medically diagnosed. Not self diagnosed.

Who knows if her home equipment is accurate or if she knows how to use it?

For real. I have never written anything in that section.

But prospects always answer No to that question.

For the rest of the story: she developed HBP about 5 years ago after birth of her son, doctor put her on meds, she later took herself off the meds and quit seeing her doctor, as she did not like the way they made her feel, to her having HBP is "normal". So yes, she answered question correctly.

Having Hypertension in your 30's and untreated HBP in that age means kidney damage, eventual afib risk, stroke, etc.

My feeling is TA really doesn't want that 0-44 biz.

For the rest of the story: she developed HBP about 5 years ago after birth of her son, doctor put her on meds, she later took herself off the meds and quit seeing her doctor, as she did not like the way they made her feel, to her having HBP is "normal". So yes, she answered question correctly.

That is completely different then and quite important. Now she is not following doctor's orders. That is a big deal, particularly if she is measuring her BP correctly.

True, doesn't really help find her coverage, but leaving that out is why you've gotten the answers you did. It didn't make sense, but now it does.

Back