CE- what a Bunch of Dogsh*t

TPAAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
I been writing 20 years- Why can't I just take the test? Why must I have to be on a timer? 3 days of this sh*t... Page lasts like 2 minutes and it times out.. It's the same sh*t ya been feeding me for 20 years.. .Whole weekend shot for this complete abortion.....What a complete waste of time... Allow agents to take the test already... See, this is why I drink-

I been writing 20 years- Why can't I just take the test? Why must I have to be on a timer? 3 days of this sh*t... Page lasts like 2 minutes and it times out.. It's the same sh*t ya been feeding me for 20 years.. .Whole weekend shot for this complete abortion.....What a complete waste of time... Allow agents to take the test already... See, this is why I drink-

You do know after 20 years to you do not have to do it anymore......

https://www.tdi.texas.gov/forms/finagentlicense/fin517.pdf

24 hrs ce with webce took me 90 minutes max and i read nothing.

Thats not true- I'm using them now... It's timed- you cant take your test until all the hours are logged... Don't bullshit me

IDK....call the DOI......

Yeah, that's not gonna happen, it's like I don't spend 4 hours a call trying to get through TA new business- I'm 3 hours away on this bullshit timed crap to finish off my 20 hours-

Yeah, that's not gonna happen, it's like I don't spend 4 hours a call trying to get through TA new business- I'm 3 hours away on this bullshit timed crap to finish off my 20 hours-

Well you have fun with that.....you have 2 years to figure out if you can grandfather out........maybe Florida insurance agents do not last past 20 years....hahahaha

Well you have fun with that.....you have 2 years to figure out if you can grandfather out........maybe Florida insurance agents do not last past 20 years....hahahaha

They don't.. nobody wants to step over dead cats, sit in a single wide during June with no AC only to find out the client doesn't have a checking account and wants to pay with a money order-

They don't.. nobody wants to step over dead cats, sit in a single wide during June with no AC only to find out the client doesn't have a checking account and wants to pay with a money order-

come on now after 18 years you should know how to weed those out....start with google earthing the address.......hahaha

Back