Cell Phone Plan Includes Burial Insurance

ccbaxter

Expert
I stumbled across an article at prepaidphonenews about ROK Mobile including life and burial insurance with a new smartphone plan.

(This is where I tried to post the link but I'm apparently not allowed because my post count is too low. Perhaps someone will help out?)

Not sure how that will work with the regulators, but I found it interesting.

ROK Mobile Is Including Life, Burial Insurance To A New $50 A Month Smartphone Plan | Prepaid Phone NewsROK Mobile Is Including Life, Burial Insurance To A New $50 A Month Smartphone Plan | Prepaid Phone News

----------

Thanks for posting. This is very interesting. Few details available as it's still in the works. A 100k ADD sounds like no big deal, but also to include a 20k burial policy which sounds inconceivable until you realize that the company is owned by a billionaire who is committed to give all of his money away before he dies. Will be interested to see the details on it when they come out.

ROK Mobile Is Including Life, Burial Insurance To A New $50 A Month Smartphone Plan | Prepaid Phone NewsROK Mobile Is Including Life, Burial Insurance To A New $50 A Month Smartphone Plan | Prepaid Phone News ---------- Thanks for posting. This is very interesting. Few details available as it's still in the works. A 100k ADD sounds like no big deal, but also to include a 20k burial policy which sounds inconceivable until you realize that the company is owned by a billionaire who is committed to give all of his money away before he dies. Will be interested to see the details on it when they come out.

I would bet it's term rather than whole life on the 20 K

I would bet it's term rather than whole life on the 20 K

Yes, probably some kind of ART. Will be a big hit in the inner city, but the fact of the matter is if it takes ANY effort (have to actually lift a finger to sign up for it), it will not affect most of our demographics.

Yes, probably some kind of ART. Will be a big hit in the inner city, but the fact of the matter is if it takes ANY effort (have to actually lift a finger to sign up for it), it will not affect most of our demographics.

All I can say is "word", you know our market :)

I have verizon cellphone's unlimited data, which recently took a large rate increase, so i looked at options, including Rok. They target a young audience, so there should not be very many death claims. [they do not use an 'extended network' like major carriers, so i did not pursue them for cell service]

Back