Cheat Sheet

We don't write them in the South because we don't have them available. That being said, the comp levels suck for new agents and really start to make sense if you're comfortable going as earned.

Oh I have them available...just don't see a need in them. I'm not sold on it. Never felt like being the guy that asks people their religious beliefs when selling something.

the real question is if I carry around holy water can I get my clients on spot baptism

Somewhat of a selling point maybe?

I've seen the exorcist....the power of Christ compels you am I right?

My cheat sheet includes, issue ages, direct express, max face, health conditions and build charts, for the following carriers:
Royal Neighbors, Transamerica, Liberty Bankers, Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, American Amicable.

If these carriers work for you PM me and I will send it over. My sheet is one page and provides all of these carriers.

Here is my video on it:

Hope this can help someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
My cheat sheet includes, issue ages, direct express, max face, health conditions and build charts, for the following carriers:
Royal Neighbors, Transamerica, Liberty Bankers, Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, American Amicable.

If these carriers work for you PM me and I will send it over. My sheet is one page and provides all of these carriers.

Here is my video on it:

Which Carrier to use cheat sheet - YouTube

Hope this can help someone!

There can't be much detail on a one pager. Mine's 16 pages long/20 companies.:)

well until you see it for yourself dont judge it, it has a great design and is designed for simplicity, how can 16 pages be simple? yours is great, im sure of it! Mine is simple and to the point, im sure of it!

Back