Cheat Sheet

well until you see it for yourself dont judge it, it has a great design and is designed for simplicity, how can 16 pages be simple? yours is great, im sure of it! Mine is simple and to the point, im sure of it!

That's the best one page cheat sheet I've ever seen Matt. I still think though, that if you're going to have one, you might as well have all conditions covered. Yes, mine is longer, but all the companies, then all the conditions are in alphabetical order, so it doesn't really take any longer to look up a condition...actually less time, because all the conditions are on there.

Ben Boman, springbokhouston and Newby all have very thorough ones too. I guess it's what works for you. Again nice job.:)

There sure are a lot of Matts on here.:twitchy:

----------

Underwriting guides are shorter than your cheat sheet... :swoon:

By golly, you're right. I guess I'm a good cheater.:yes:

We've put considerable effort into designing a system that took the essence of a "cheat sheet" and turned it into a simple to use system that does the work for you. I think agents are going to enjoy it.

Here is a demo of the system:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we see a list of companies and pricing please.

Thank you

Thanks for asking.

Currently the system has 5 Star Life, Liberty Bankers, Royal Neighbors, Mutual of Omaha, & AIG. We have the ability to quickly add any carrier. Those were simply the carriers that were initially requested when we designed the system.

The following carriers are in the process of being added. We expect them to be done within a few days: Gerber, Americo, Forresters, Baltimore Life, United Home Life, & Transamerica.

In addition to final expense the system will soon quote medicare and qualified health plans (already there via ACAExpress.com). It's also incorporates a CRM to help agents stay organized. All fully mobile optimized, of course.

Pricing will be $49.95 monthly per user for everything.

Last edited:
I think that is way cool assuming you have all the good companies loaded and the info is accurate and kept up to date. The only issue for you is the price point is high compared to other quoters. The underwriting assistance is very valuable to new agents but at that price point it gets way less valuable when they have a few months in the field. FE underwriting is not difficult on the great majority of cases.

But if that works quick and easy in the field like FexQuotes and you get the price point right, could be a definite winner.

Would you guys use that with the client watching your moves? I'm a primary carrier/paper & pen guy (& annuity boss), but watching that it got me thinking it might be valuable having them see the process. Suppose it'll be interesting to hear feedback in the coming months.

Back