Cheat Sheet

Would you guys use that with the client watching your moves? I'm a primary carrier/paper & pen guy (& annuity boss), but watching that it got me thinking it might be valuable having them see the process. Suppose it'll be interesting to hear feedback in the coming months.

Required disclosure: I am not an FE only guy.

I would have no issue doing it in front of a client and prospects. I do so with FEXQuotes and many times show them the results. I also text and email them to clients.

----------

Did you get a discount for teeing that one up ;)

Ha, I should get a free month from FEXQuotes. Who I use regularly.

It looks really nice and has some nice features and if they add term and GUL it could really be something and have a broader base. However, What Newby said.

Being able to show multiple options by email or text in a small clean quote would be a winner as well.

Did you get a discount for teeing that one up ;)

Wino was the perfect caddy (seems fitting with it being maters week)! If you message me, I'm sure there's something that can be worked out. :)

Ha, I should get a free month from FEXQuotes. Who I use regularly.

It looks really nice and has some nice features and if they add term and GUL it could really be something and have a broader base. However, What Newby said.

Being able to show multiple options by email or text in a small clean quote would be a winner as well.

Term & GUL are on the road-map. Prior to that we will be adding Medicare which will be there within the next 60 days. We realize that while many agents are hardcore about a specific product focus like final expense, many also have some overlap. The idea is to give you one place to keep all of your client information organized and quote. Right now agents end up using several systems.

The crm functionality is huge for many agents that are used to using paper & pen to keep track of everything. If you want to see more about that portion of the system please let me know. I'll be happy to send you a demo video.

Wino was the perfect caddy (seems fitting with it being maters week)! If you message me, I'm sure there's something that can be worked out. :)

Term & GUL are on the road-map. Prior to that we will be adding Medicare which will be there within the next 60 days. We realize that while many agents are hardcore about a specific product focus like final expense, many also have some overlap. The idea is to give you one place to keep all of your client information organized and quote. Right now agents end up using several systems.

The crm functionality is huge for many agents that are used to using paper & pen to keep track of everything. If you want to see more about that portion of the system please let me know. I'll be happy to send you a demo video.

I like it all except the CRM idea. That's me telling everyone on here to send me their clients info each and every time. I will never use a CRM owned by another agent.

I like it all except the CRM idea. That's me telling everyone on here to send me their clients info each and every time. I will never use a CRM owned by another agent.

Great, the good news is you never have to use that portion of the system if you don't wish to do so. It's worth mentioning though that all of our user agreements have a clause concerning the ownership and use of the data. It's yours, period. We never use it for anything and take that seriously enough to make sure we are legally bound not to.

That being said, you've got to be comfortable. Over 10,000 agents currently use our systems to enroll, quote, & log client data for over 4 million individuals. Not once have we had an issue or data breach.

I am that guy that has over lap clients. Over the weekend I got calls from FE clients wanting or referring Term and larger perm policies also got calls or email/text from Term clients wanting or needing FE plans for them or their parents. I currently use a different quoter, They are quick, easy and cheap, :biggrin:.

However, your quoter looks like it has some great options. Looks like it was built by a Life Agent. However, the price point is higher than the options are of value to me. I, personally, will not tie myself to any quoter, IMO or company by committing myself to their CRM. Not to mention giving an agent my client list. But again, your quoter looks great. If you multiply the carriers you have and make it easier to Text, Email or Share quotes or presentations. Put some one-page presentation templates in there and that would be big. IMohsoHO.

I am talking about general Life Insurance agents - Not FE only agents -.

Could someone be so kind as to send me their cheat sheet? I am trying to better understand each carrier and what sets them apart from their competitors as I am new to the industry!

Could someone be so kind as to send me their cheat sheet? I am trying to better understand each carrier and what sets them apart from their competitors as I am new to the industry!

Mine that was mentioned is undergoing a much needed update. But the current version is at the link below.

Like Doug said, if your upline is not supplying you with their own great one you have to ask them why not? Are they a competitive FE IMO? This is a basic tool that agents need.

Here's the link. FEX Underwriting Cheat Sheet

Back