Cheat Sheet

Does anyone have a good cheat sheet that they want to share?

You'll notice that there are a lot of cheat sheets going around and with carriers that you will never use.

I suggest taking the cheat sheets and pulling out the carriers that you are willing to use. Write out your own cheat sheet, IOW design it yourself.

You can then send it to someone on Fiverr.com and they will put it on a grid.

You'll notice that there are a lot of cheat sheets going around and with carriers that you will never use.

I suggest taking the cheat sheets and pulling out the carriers that you are willing to use. Write out your own cheat sheet, IOW design it yourself.

You can then send it to someone on Fiverr.com and they will put it on a grid.

That's a good point. We all have different companies in our bags, sometimes dictated by state availability. Use somebody else's as a template, but remove the ones you don't handle...remove the clutter.:yes:

It's very time consuming to make your own cheat sheet. It's a work in progress, as you never finish it because you have to keep tweaking it as you find new niches and add new companies...but after you do it you know the UW of the various companies much better.

I've seen a lot of good cheat sheets and have picked up some things from them, but I always use my own because I trust the accuracy and it's tailored to my lineup. :twitchy:

We don't write them in the South because we don't have them available. That being said, the comp levels suck for new agents and really start to make sense if you're comfortable going as earned.

Back