Cheat Sheets Question

Does anyone have a cheat sheet that includes the following companies?

American Amicable

Colombian Financial Group (although I've never written a policy for them)

Mutual of Omaha

United Home Life/United Farm Family

Transamerica

I am not the best at excel and want to create to form where I can just go down a grid and say "Yes, this company covers it."

American Amicable

Mutual of Omaha

Transamerica

I am not the best at excel and want to create to form where I can just go down a grid and say "Yes, this company covers it."

Are those the carriers you're writing with, or just want info for replacement purposes?

American Amicable

Mutual of Omaha

Transamerica

I do. Feel free to shoot me a PM, or email and I'd be happy to share with you. The only one I don't have is Columbian, but if you are using their GI product, a cheat sheet for them isn't needed .

Are those the carriers you're writing with, or just want info for replacement purposes?

Nope. I Also use Foresters, Gerber, Liberty Bankers and Settler's.

For the most part I have all the info I need with them. I'm just trying to create an easy way to review each product they offer. Some companies are more "go to" than others of course.

Nope. I Also use Foresters, Gerber, Liberty Bankers and Settler's.

For the most part I have all the info I need with them. I'm just trying to create an easy way to review each product they offer. Some companies are more "go to" than others of course.

I have a cheat sheet you can use. I'm out of town until wed and it's on my home computer. If you need it send me your email address, if you get another one and don't, np!

Back