Chewing Tobacco Companies

If you write their Eagle Premier product using the eApp, they'll you give you a decision before the application is even completed. Unfortunately, it will probably be NO.

I have had this experience, as well. I tried 3 different times with no crazy meds or super unhealthy people. They all got denied.

Did you page through the RX guide? Eagle can be shifty but I wonder why yours didn't go through.

Did you page through the RX guide? Eagle can be shifty but I wonder why yours didn't go through.

Yeah I am pretty good at field underwriting. Rx checked out on guide. The reason I was going with Eagle was because they were cigar smokers and I mentioned the ADD free of charge.

All 3 ended up going TA preferred tobacco rates (adding ADD to 1)

I really liked the interface of the E-app and wanted to use them occasionally...

They'll say at least you got an instant "no" and could pivot quick from there. UP is highly unpredictable but where else can you go for

Liver Cirrhosis
Hepititis
Insulin, Asthma & Neuropathy?

Make sure your state has ADR with eagle, some states do not:

They'll say at least you got an instant "no" and could pivot quick from there. UP is highly unpredictable but where else can you go for

Liver Cirrhosis
Hepititis
Insulin, Asthma & Neuropathy?

Make sure your state has ADR with eagle, some states do not:

Cirrhosis, Hepatitis - Liberty Bankers Std
Insulin, Asthma & Neuropathy - RNA SIWL
All of the above - Trans Std

What I really don't like about Americo is they reduced commissions for folks 50-59. That's kind of stupid.

Untreated Hep lbl decline
Insulin chronic asthma ta graded

Americo has a weird spread on ages and pay thats for sure. Eagle is most competitive 50-59, shame the pay is off then.

Last edited:
Back