Chewing Tobacco Companies

suranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
I did a search on this subject, but all the threads are pretty old.

What FE companies offer non tobacco rates to people who chew?

All I know of is Americo.

Thanks!

I did a search on this subject, but all the threads are pretty old.

What FE companies offer non tobacco rates to people who chew?

All I know of is Americo.

Thanks!

Pretty sure CL, OA and Bankers do non tobacco no matter what kind of tobacco they use. :yes:

Just replaced an OA this afternoon on a lady smoking a cigarette as I wrote it. The OA was non tobacco. She said she smoked while he wrote it too.

As for the companies that actually allow it, Americo, Equitable and Settlers.

Americo and Equitable are also non tobacco for pipe and cigar smokers too. And Equitable is non tobacco for eCigs.

Just wrote one yesterday with equitable. If you can deal with their long pos interview, there rates are pretty good if you get preferred. Also, unlike with Americo, you get a decision at end of interview. Ill never send Americo another piece of business. Underwriting is too unpredictable.

Just wrote one yesterday with equitable. If you can deal with their long pos interview, there rates are pretty good if you get preferred. Also, unlike with Americo, you get a decision at end of interview. Ill never send Americo another piece of business. Underwriting is too unpredictable.

If you write their Eagle Premier product using the eApp, they'll you give you a decision before the application is even completed. Unfortunately, it will probably be NO.

Back