Chicago Leads Like Today!?

Mjohnm87

Expert
I know this is highly unlikely to happen but does anyone have final expense leads i could buy off them like tonight in the Chicago land area?? I traveled to Chicago just to test the market because we are considering moving back here (home for me). I have already invested money on flights, hotel and car rentals that is all non-refundable. The guy I ordered leads from did not put the order through and I'm super disappointed and stressed out because of how much I've invested in this trip. I leave THURSDAY! This is a big iF but can anyone help me out??

I know this is highly unlikely to happen but does anyone have final expense leads i could buy off them like tonight in the Chicago land area?? I traveled to Chicago just to test the market because we are considering moving back here (home for me). I have already invested money on flights, hotel and car rentals that is all non-refundable. The guy I ordered leads from did not put the order through and I'm super disappointed and stressed out because of how much I've invested in this trip. I leave THURSDAY! This is a big iF but can anyone help me out??

Call lead heroes and order some TMs. Not the quality of DM and probably doesn't help you test the waters too much, but it's something...

We can help!

Screenshot_147.png

so how did the week turn out? how were the leads?

Back