Child Final Expense Policy--Guarantee Issue Options?

educateme

A good neighbor of mine is trying to find some coverage for her 10-year old, $15,000 benefit.

The catch is he will likely need a liver transplant within the next 2-5 years as well.

Can anyone offer me advice, suggestions on where to find coverage (If available)?

Are there any other programs (besides insurance) that might be able to help? Medicaid? State or Federal?

Thank you in advance

A good neighbor of mine is trying to find some coverage for her 10-year old, $15,000 benefit.

The catch is he will likely need a liver transplant within the next 2-5 years as well.

Can anyone offer me advice, suggestions on where to find coverage (If available)?

Are there any other programs (besides insurance) that might be able to help? Medicaid? State or Federal?

Thank you in advance

Colombian MDO to $10,000 EDIT: youngest age is 25. Sorry

Also Preneed.

That is rough. As big a pain my kids can be at time...........

Last edited:

Thank you in advance

If we can make the owner of the policy a NC resident then we can do a GI up to $10k.

Back