Cigna FE and Lead Program

I've had them for a few years direct but the comp isn't "great" and there really isn't much "sizzle" to their FE plan. But we have them for telesales. The rates are "ok". Middle of the road. Again...nothing awesome about them. But I will say for a large carrier their cust svc is pretty good.

At the end of the day if they raised their comp...my group would sell them, alot!

So Todd, what is your call center's overall persistency? Since you do offer many different competitive carriers, it should be decent. There is a guy who has been posting on here a lot lately whose cc offers just one, overpriced carrier and their persistency is crap.

So Todd, what is your call center's overall persistency? Since you do offer many different competitive carriers, it should be decent. There is a guy who has been posting on here a lot lately whose cc offers just one, overpriced carrier and their persistency is crap.

We typically sell mostly RNA. About 75-80% of the time. Our placement is 92-93%....13th month is always around 75%.

But since bringing on AHL...we push them first. Their smokers are very high priced yet we still can sell them a ton this year.

We have only seen ONE cancellation since we started pushing them Jan 3.

But in all honesty...at least when it comes to telesales we push:

AHL

RNA

Balt

Foresters

Americo

For GI we are straight to AIG. We LOVE AIG. All the hating on them on here is ridiculous. We LOVE them.

That other guy, and I mean zero offense at all to him, I know them very well....they are married to AmAm/Pioneer American. It's not a bad product. But I will never marry our company to any one carrier. They can't cover everyone. They ONLY can hire people in a call center. So I don't know why he is on here trying to recruit. It's close to the Senior Life mentality only because its their way or no way.

Our system is so streamlined for those who can just follow it for little cost that it's stupid simple.

But because of a few at home agents who are butt hurt that they lied about their intentions and wasted my motha f&*&ing time and I cut them loose...we no longer hire work from home.

They don't work. They can't do this from home. They lack the discipline. I also don't like it where "I" spend the money...."they" waste my money.

I try/tried to offer a program where someone who truly wants to learn and join a real telesales operation w/o $1K plus investment can do that with us AND start to make money their first week. But some sour apples who are determined to be broke and blame others for it....

ruined that for everyone. Sorry to rant. But I actually wanted to offer something to those who truly want this opportunity w/o major investment. But G-Damn...agents love to fu^& sh%$ up for everyone.

Thanks for the info. Who is AHL?

We typically sell mostly RNA. About 75-80% of the time. Our placement is 92-93%....13th month is always around 75%.

But since bringing on AHL...we push them first. Their smokers are very high priced yet we still can sell them a ton this year.

AHL

RNA

Balt

Foresters

Americo

For GI we are straight to AIG. We LOVE AIG. All the hating on them on here is ridiculous. We LOVE them.

That other guy, and I mean zero offense at all to him, I know them very well....they are married to AmAm/Pioneer American. It's not a bad product. But I will never marry our company to any one carrier. They can't cover everyone. They ONLY can hire people in a call center. So I don't know why he is on here trying to recruit. It's close to the Senior Life mentality only because its their way or no way.

Our system is so streamlined for those who can just follow it for little cost that it's stupid simple.

But because of a few at home agents who are butt hurt that they lied about their intentions and wasted my motha f&*&ing time and I cut them loose...we no longer hire work from home.

They don't work. They can't do this from home. They lack the discipline. I also don't like it where "I" spend the money...."they" waste my money.

I try/tried to offer a program where someone who truly wants to learn and join a real telesales operation w/o $1K plus investment can do that with us AND start to make money their first week. But some sour apples who are determined to be broke and blame others for it....

ruined that for everyone. Sorry to rant. But I actually wanted to offer something to those who truly want this opportunity w/o major investment. But G-Damn...agents love to fu^& sh%$ up for everyone.

AHL

RNA

Balt

Foresters

Americo

In case you were wondering, you can find our business model outlined in an article I wrote last year here:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-final-expense-telesales-industry-failing-miserably-ramiz-hakim

No offense taken on my part at all, I totally respect where you're coming from and I'm flattered you know us real well! I hope your new office is coming around great, and if you ever want to bounce ideas off each other I think it could benefit both our businesses! There are very few of us around producing ONLY telesales business.

In case you were wondering, you can find our business model outlined in an article I wrote last year here:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-final-expense-telesales-industry-failing-miserably-ramiz-hakim

No offense taken on my part at all, I totally respect where you're coming from and I'm flattered you know us real well! I hope your new office is coming around great, and if you ever want to bounce ideas off each other I think it could benefit both our businesses! There are very few of us around producing ONLY telesales business.

But there's many pretending that they do.

For what it's worth, the best agent I ever saw started in Senior Life's telesales program. He even moved down south to work out of their office. It went so-so, so he came back to Philly to work in the field and is now número uno with Senior Life. The question that's missing here and you need to ask yourself, "Am I cut out for telesales?". I mean, do most agents fit the personality profile of someone who can be happy being chained to a desk and phone all day?:nah:

p.s.- If you are cut out to sit at a desk and phone all day (and are good at it), become a stockbroker. You'll make a helluva lot more money!:yes:

The question that's missing here and you need to ask yourself, "Am I cut out for telesales?"

Here's another question that is not being brought up.

I personally know that Ramiz has an agent or 3 that is making 6 figures by selling over the phone. One of his girls actually showed me her bank statement when I visited them in 2015.

Is there anyone on this forum that can honestly say that they have made over $100,000 annually in Personal Production selling FE From Their Home phone?

Here's another question that is not being brought up.

I personally know that Ramiz has an agent or 3 that is making 6 figures by selling over the phone. One of his girls actually showed me her bank statement when I visited them in 2015.

Is there anyone on this forum that can honestly say that they have made over $100,000 annually in Personal Production selling FE From Their Home phone?

I don't believe there are many agents in this industry netting 100k face to face or by telesales.

You can truly make money either way, but it's a matter of preference.

In my opinion, the major difference between those who make hundreds of thousands, and those barely making ends meet boils down to having the right attitude in whatever you do. I've yet to see someone fail in this industry who maintained the right attitude.

I don't believe there are many agents in this industry netting 100k face to face or by telesales.

You can truly make money either way, but it's a matter of preference.

In my opinion, the major difference between those who make hundreds of thousands, and those barely making ends meet boils down to having the right attitude in whatever you do. I've yet to see someone fail in this industry who maintained the right attitude.

It is not a matter of preference. That just the FOS marketer talking.

How much do you personally produce? Have you ever been a producer?

Desk jockey talk is cheap and over priced.

Back