Cigna FE and Lead Program

It is not a matter of preference. That just the FOS marketer talking.

How much do you personally produce? Have you ever been a producer?

Desk jockey talk is cheap and over priced.

Interesting perspective JD, and such insightful questions you pose. But I gotta tell ya, I haven't been called a "FOS marketer" in a long time! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. :)

Not that this will change your opinion of me, and not that it matters, but I own a call center with over 200 seats, and numerous departments with support staff that keep my business running. As much as I'd love to get on the phones and sell like I used to, I really have other obligations to ensure my business is healthy.

No disrespect to you, but your opinion on telesales is flat out wrong. But its apparent that your mind will never change, and that's fine too. You have no relevance to my business, and again, no disrespect intended towards you. I too have no bearing on your business.

So I'll chalk up your distaste for me, my business, or for telesales (not sure which one it is) due to the fact that you simply don't understand.

It's all good brother, not here trying to fight with anyone, just trying to contribute like you!

But I must add, I am a number of things, and "FOS" is not one of them. Its unfortunate you feel that way, but if you ever wanna chat on the phone, I bet you'd come to at least respect my point of view. Sometimes on this forum I find things are read in ways that are not always intended.

Shalom.

Last edited:
Interesting perspective JD, and such insightful questions you pose. But I gotta tell ya, I haven't been called a "FOS marketer" in a long time! Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. :)

Not that this will change your opinion of me, and not that it matters, but I own a call center with over 200 seats, and numerous departments with support staff that keep my business running. As much as I'd love to get on the phones and sell like I used to, I really have other obligations to ensure my business is healthy.

No disrespect to you, but your opinion on telesales is flat out wrong. But its apparent that your mind will never change, and that's fine too. You have no relevance to my business, and again, no disrespect intended towards you. I too have no bearing on your business.

So I'll chalk up your distaste for me, my business, or for telesales (not sure which one it is) due to the fact that you simply don't understand.

It's all good brother, not here trying to fight with anyone, just trying to contribute like you!

But I must add, I am a number of things, and "FOS" is not one of them. Its unfortunate you feel that way, but if you ever wanna chat on the phone, I bet you'd come to at least respect my point of view. Sometimes on this forum I find things are read in ways that are not always intended.

Shalom.

An opinion cannot be wrong so that shows that you are FOS right there.

You are not a producer so how can you contribute to producers?

Anything you say is geared to your marketing.

Back to the opinion, while an opinion cannot be wrong, people can differ on opinions. But what I say about telesales for the producing agent is not opinion. Nor is it personal. That's another trick that FOS marketers try to use. Just make everything personal and dismiss it as that.

FE telesales is a failed model for the producing agent. Apparently you don't understand what "model" means. Doesn't mean there's not an aberration here and there.

The FOS marketers use those aberrations as the norm. That's why they are FOS.

An opinion cannot be wrong so that shows that you are FOS right there.

You are not a producer so how can you contribute to producers?

Anything you say is geared to your marketing.

Back to the opinion, while an opinion cannot be wrong, people can differ on opinions. But what I say about telesales for the producing agent is not opinion. Nor is it personal. That's another trick that FOS marketers try to use. Just make everything personal and dismiss it as that.

FE telesales is a failed model for the producing agent. Apparently you don't understand what "model" means. Doesn't mean there's not an aberration here and there.

The FOS marketers use those aberrations as the norm. That's why they are FOS.

Two points, and Ill move along and contribute to other threads, because I can see this is going nowhere:

1.) Calling someone FOS is personal. Not that I care what you think about me, but it is what it is. Ill continue to contribute and add value, but what I wont do is tear people down, and defame others, even if they antagonize me.

2.) Calling anything "failed" would be stating a fact. "Jake failed his test." That's called a fact. "I think Jake failed his test." That is called an opinion. Final Expense Telesales is NOT a failed model as much as selling face to face is a failed model. You might "think" that, but its not fact, and I have dozens of agents that would disagree with you.

So, to each their own. Ill be around for a while JD, you can troll me if you'd like, but I wont be commenting on every single cutting comment you make. There's too much good in this world to only focus on the negative.

Best of luck to you!

Two points, and Ill move along and contribute to other threads, because I can see this is going nowhere:

1.) Calling someone FOS is personal. Not that I care what you think about me, but it is what it is. Ill continue to contribute and add value, but what I wont do is tear people down, and defame others, even if they antagonize me.

2.) Calling anything "failed" would be stating a fact. "Jake failed his test." That's called a fact. "I think Jake failed his test." That is called an opinion. Final Expense Telesales is NOT a failed model as much as selling face to face is a failed model. You might "think" that, but its not fact, and I have dozens of agents that would disagree with you.

So, to each their own. Ill be around for a while JD, you can troll me if you'd like, but I wont be commenting on every single cutting comment you make. There's too much good in this world to only focus on the negative.

Best of luck to you!

More FOS drivel from a marketer. And it's a lie that you would have dozens of your minions agree with you. I've talked to some of them and they are miserable.

You claim to have 3 people chained to a desk that make over $100K a year after lead costs.

I don't believe you on that but even you claim it's only 3 out of scores of agents chained to a desk being fed leads.

Getting back to CIGNA, if they paid a decent comission in Tennessee on their cancer plan, that would probably be the only plan I wrote. Might could tolerate 50% first year but there is no way to justify offering it for only 6% renewal. Have yet to figure out why the comission are lower here than in other states.

More FOS drivel from a marketer. And it's a lie that you would have dozens of your minions agree with you. I've talked to some of them and they are miserable.

You claim to have 3 people chained to a desk that make over $100K a year after lead costs.

I don't believe you on that but even you claim it's only 3 out of scores of agents chained to a desk being fed leads.

"Aint you tired John Dugger?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back