Clean Sheeted The Tobacco Americo

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
M,80,T,Insulin,with an Americo 5k clean sheeted policy for $80 and a Moo GI 7k for $85 a month taken out 7/3/15.

Advised him about the contestablity,2 year wait on the Moo.

At $165,nobody can even come close on 1st day coverage,especially since he's recently celebrated his 80th birthday.

He's struggling to pay the $165,can't pay a penny more.

In his mind,he's going to make it another 2 years,beat the contestability on the Americo and make it past the 2 year wait and have 12k.

The wife says she's going to call Americo since the agent took the app while they were all smoking,try to say the agent was the one who lied.

What will Americo do ?

M,80,T,Insulin,with an Americo 5k clean sheeted policy for $80 and a Moo GI 7k for $85 a month taken out 7/3/15.

At $165,nobody can even come close on 1st day coverage,especially since he's recently celebrated his 80th birthday.

In his mind,he's going to make it another 2 years,beat the contestability on the Americo and make it past the 2 year wait and have 12k.

The wife says she's going to call Americo since the agent took the app while they were all smoking,try to say the agent was the one who lied.

What will Americo do ?

I don't know how they look at insulin, but Standard Life and Casualty is $168.33 for 12K Level for an 80 year old male smoker.

What will Americo do ?

Americo will rescind the policy. Was the guy smoking cigarettes or cigars?

There are companies that come close with level coverage. Especially on the $5K.

And that rate is not right for Americo for $5K on a 79 year old or on an 80 year old.

Did you actually see the policy?

Americo will rescind the policy. Was the guy smoking cigarettes or cigars?

There are companies that come close with level coverage. Especially on the $5K.

And that rate is not right for Americo for $5K on a 79 year old or on an 80 year old.

Did you actually see the policy?

Cigarettes.

$80.06,and yes I did see the policy.

Didn't see anything about insulin dependency,only complications,retinopathy,amputations,diabetic coma....etc.

He's willing to gamble on the Americo,the wife is upset,wants to cancel it.

He had Foresters previously and lost it to NSF.

I kind of smelled a rat,did he lie to the agent ? Was he lying to me ?

He wasn't willing to accept what I could do with the companies I had so I walked.

What I was asking about Americo was not about a death claim in the contestable period,but how they would handle the client, policy,if they called the company said the agent lied on the app ?

Cigarettes.

$80.06,and yes I did see the policy.

Didn't see anything about insulin dependency,only complications,retinopathy,amputations,diabetic coma....etc.

He's willing to gamble on the Americo,the wife is upset,wants to cancel it.

He had Foresters previously and lost it to NSF.

I kind of smelled a rat,did he lie to the agent ? Was he lying to me ?

He wasn't willing to accept what I could do with the companies I had so I walked.

What I was asking about Americo was not about a death claim in the contestable period,but how they would handle the client, policy,if they called the company said the agent lied on the app ?

And what I answered was your question. If they call the company and tell them he was a smoker when he took out the policy they will rescind the policy.

They will most likely want it in writing but they will rescind it.

But your guy doesn't have Americo UP1. He has Americo Eagle Premier. That was most likely sold by phone. If so, he was in on whatever lie may have been told.

And what I answered was your question. If they call the company and tell them he was a smoker when he took out the policy they will rescind the policy.

They will most likely want it in writing but they will rescind it.

But your guy doesn't have Americo UP1. He has Americo Eagle Premier. That was most likely sold by phone. If so, he was in on whatever lie may have been told.

Would they let the agent (telesale) write the guy tobacco ?

He didn't want to make it right which gave me the feeling he was in on it.

The more I discovered,I felt I was looking for a chargeback trying to deal with these kinda folks.

Would they let the agent (telesale) write the guy tobacco ?

He didn't want to make it right which gave me the feeling he was in on it.

The more I discovered,I felt I was looking for a chargeback trying to deal with these kinda folks.

He had to tell the interviewer he was a non smoker. But it doesn't matter. If he tells Americo now that he was a smoker and didn't understand they will rescind the policy and give him his money back. That's just how they roll.

And they will charge back the agent. Even if the client lied. Again, that's how they roll.

He had to tell the interviewer he was a non smoker. But it doesn't matter. If he tells Americo now that he was a smoker and didn't understand they will rescind the policy and give him his money back. That's just how they roll.

And they will charge back the agent. Even if the client lied. Again, that's how they roll.

He and the wife both told me they smoked so I was treading likely,suggested the agent lied about the tobacco,after all I'm there to sell a policy or two.

I make lots of direct eye contact and watch body language carefully during my meet-n-greet,fact finding.

Some agents just want the sale,need the advance,live now,pay later.

He and the wife both told me they smoked so I was treading likely,suggested the agent lied about the tobacco,after all I'm there to sell a policy or two.

I make lots of direct eye contact and watch body language carefully during my meet-n-greet,fact finding.

Some agents just want the sale,need the advance,live now,pay later.

And many times the liar in the room is not the agent at all.

Back