Colonial Penn Life Choice WL Mailer

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
I delivered a policy this week. F,T,48,Rheumatoid arthritis,15k Settlers Silver $46.79.
Client showed me the mailer,health questions,day 1 coverage,5 year look back,no RA question,$40 and a little change for the same coverage.
Has the rates on the mailer and says it NEVER goes up for this group certificate.
They do not rate for smoking.

I'm using to their GI and Term,hadn't seen this before.

These group WL's are trouble when I'm dealing with smokers.

Anybody else running into this ?

What's the answer ?

I delivered a policy this week. F,T,48,Rheumatoid arthritis,15k Settlers Silver $46.79.
Client showed me the mailer,health questions,day 1 coverage,5 year look back,no RA question,$40 and a little change for the same coverage.
Has the rates on the mailer and says it NEVER goes up for this group certificate.

What's the answer ?

Maybe something new I quoted a male age 69 for $10000 face with premium if $62.30 Monthly He then told me he had a Globe Life offer for $35 per month

What's the answer ?

Of course you won't beat it with settlers silver.

Those group plans are tough when the person is a smoker. The rates can be changed by the owner. But people don't see that as much of problem is they have already bought. Before they buy that can be a wedge.

Still, using settlers silver is taking a knife to a gun fight.

Of course you won't beat it with settlers silver.

Those group plans are tough when the person is a smoker. The rates can be changed by the owner. But people don't see that as much of problem is they have already bought. Before they buy that can be a wedge.

Still, using settlers silver is taking a knife to a gun fight.

I know,we've been over that again and again.

More concerned about the group policy and not rating for tobacco.

Over here I get plenty of dippers so using Settlers helps.

And I had a lady a couple of weeks ago tell me "that there Huff Cook paid off when Skeeter hung em self in jail".

Lol

Sent from the FE Universe

I'm sure that was term and it will be going up when he turns 70.
I researched the Gloobe Life before going to my client and this is the policy description.

"Policy Description: This is a modified premium term-to-age-90 product. The initial term period can either be 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 years in duration, depending upon issue age. All renewal term periods begin at a 5-year plus one age (i.e. 21, 26, 31, 36 … 86) and will be 5 years in length except for the final term period. The final 4-year period, which will always begin at age 86, will expire and the policy will terminate at the policy anniversary following the insured’s 90th birthday".

Back