Comparison - Final Expense versus Term with ROP

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Case Study:

40 year old male - smoker - qualifies for non-med products only - but standard - not graded.

He has $100 a month to spend - what would you put him in?

Your only choices are the above product types.

Tom

but its all life insurance,,,,,,,I choose c} buy the most face amount for as cheap as he can get it....theirs an old saying that a widow never asks what kind of life insurance her husband had but how much....you follow that rule and you now have a client and referrals for life......

Last edited:
Case Study:

40 year old male - smoker - qualifies for non-med products only - but standard - not graded.

He has $100 a month to spend - what would you put him in?

Your only choices are the above product types.

Tom
Tom:

How do you not know this yourself? With all your experience? You know for sure that it needs to be graded?

Isn't there someone in your organization that can answer this question? What if one of your agents needs questions answered? Will you direct them here?

You hold yourself out to be a great marketer of insurance yet you have not idea of good vs bad plans, quality vs crap, etc.

There isn't a person on the board that should be helping you for free. Hire an expert (there are many here, and that certainly isn't me) and have them teach you what you need to know. Maybe a monthly retainer would work.

Rick

Hire an expert (there are many here, and that certainly isn't me) and have them teach you what you need to know. Rick

Tom......you owe $2.50 we can do this by post.....hit my paypal account.....

but its all life insurance,,,,,,,I choose c} buy the most face amount for as cheap as he can get it....theirs an old saying that a widow never asks what kind of life insurance her husband had but how much....you follow that rule and you now have a client and referrals for life......

I see your point.

So - you chose the Term with Return Of Premium then?

Scott - do you recommend ROP?

Blank as the posters mind. Starting to think Rick is either a stalker or he just loves chasing men . . .

Tom

How hard is it to chase you around your trailer?

Rick

If statements like that make you feel more secure - have at it Rick. LOL @ you in the past talking to someone about adding "value" to a thread . . . Too funny!

God Bless Ya . . .

Tom

yes I do......have a $5 mill rop policy on the books ......I give my clients all the options and do whats in their best interest...

Nice first year commission on that one - bravo!

Yes - the client choosing works best. Present them with options (if available) and let them choose.

I think a good product mix is essential to stability.

Tom

Back