Craigslist for Selling FE?

adjusterjack

Guru
1000 Post Club
Do any of you use Craigslist for selling FE? If so, how has it worked out for you?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been retired from the insurance industry for almost 11 years and still have my agent licenses. I don't want to work, don't have to, and certainly don't want to do phone solicitation.

Hardly a week goes by that I don't get a card from FE and long term care companies asking me to sell their products.

I have these fleeting thoughts about running a free ad on Craigslist and see how it goes. I usually abandon those thoughts when I toss the card but curious if anybody uses Craigslist.

Probably less than useless, but probably not any more work than posting here.

If I were you I would contract with an IMO and get on a DM fixed price lead order . I am semi-retired and get 15 leads a week. Usually can work them in 2 days. If I get behind I may work 3. I don't think CL will give you the consistency that you need.

Do any of you use Craigslist for selling FE? If so, how has it worked out for you?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been retired from the insurance industry for almost 11 years and still have my agent licenses. I don't want to work, don't have to, and certainly don't want to do phone solicitation.

Hardly a week goes by that I don't get a card from FE and long term care companies asking me to sell their products.

I have these fleeting thoughts about running a free ad on Craigslist and see how it goes. I usually abandon those thoughts when I toss the card but curious if anybody uses Craigslist.

It is free so it is not like you are having to invest a couple thousand. Give it a try and find out. :)

Back