Credit Card Carriers? Who is Left?

Jakel

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a customer who only has a credit card. He is in good health and will qualify for just about all carriers. Who will allow first and ongoing payments via credit card?

FYI-I am in MA. So no Settlers, SNL, etc., and most of your top choices are not doing business here.

I have a customer who only has a credit card. He is in good health and will qualify for just about all carriers. Who will allow first and ongoing payments via credit card?

FYI-I am in MA. So no Settlers, SNL, etc., and most of your top choices are not doing business here.

I take it you're not talking about the Direct Express card.

Kanawa(Humana) and Sentinel Security take credit cards.

I would not use gerber for this person. TA used to take cc but no longer. 5 Star is not what it used to be. Seems like nobody takes it any more.

I would not use gerber for this person. TA used to take cc but no longer. 5 Star is not what it used to be. Seems like nobody takes it any more.

Did you actually want to write this guy, or just complain about it?

To paraphrase the Wino "You didn't break. You're just trying to fix the problem."

Its not your fault he only has a CC. Offer him a carrier that will take it, write him up if he'll buy it and move on whether he will or he won't.

Liberty Bankers

Back