CSA Designation?

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
I ran across a competitor today in the FE field. He is using the CSA designation on his business card.

Also had the NEA seal on there. I'm not sure what that one is.

I was of the understanding that we are not use the CSA designation.

Am I of the wrong opinion on that?

I ran across a competitor today in the FE field. He is using the CSA designation on his business card.

Also had the NEA seal on there. I'm not sure what that one is.

I was of the understanding that we are not use the CSA designation.

Am I of the wrong opinion on that?

Maybe he is a "Johnny Reb"?

I dropped my CSA because it is not allowed here. But it's ok in most of the other 57 states.

There is really nothing in the course that helps with Final Expense but it was a terrific program, albeit pretty expensive.

You'd be better off taking a course in driving a foreign car since they can go around a curve. Might be helpful for a quick getaway from the trailer parks.

Rick

A few years ago many Life and FE companies sent out bulletins that you were not to sell their products with that on your business cards or website.

It did not pass the smell test that you really had to know anything.

This was for all states I believe, not just the communist ones.

My nephew just got licensed life and health in California. I'm helping him get started and was unaware of this designations law. So if he calls his business something like Acme Senior Benefits, is he non-compliant? Assume he just uses the company name and Licensed Agent on his business cards and other collateral material.

If he's doing business in any name other than his full name... then he would need to have the DBA filed and approved by the CA DOI.

A name like Acme Senior Benefits should be fine as a business name.

What we're talking about is the supposed 'crackdown' on 'weekend' designations that seemed to led to unsuitable sales because of their "great influence" and inferred expertise because they had 'CSA' after their name.

The CSA designation is the equivalent of 1-2 college courses from The American College.

My nephew just got licensed life and health in California. I'm helping him get started and was unaware of this designations law. So if he calls his business something like Acme Senior Benefits, is he non-compliant? Assume he just uses the company name and Licensed Agent on his business cards and other collateral material.

Just don't capitalize ACME:

Unacceptable Words/Phrases

Getting a DBA for an insurance practice in Cali is interesting...

Latest posts

Back