Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

Ive never met Todd in person, but to me he comes across as a pretty honest guy. He gets flack on this forum for being in telesales, and maybe he takes it too personal, but I think its because he's so passionate about what he does.

There are many of us who might take some of the banter on here a little too personal, myself included.

I don't know him either but it seems the flack he receives is due to things that happened in his pre-tele-sales days....... that plus everybody likes picking on the short guy.

Ive never met Todd in person, but to me he comes across as a pretty honest guy. He gets flack on this forum for being in telesales, and maybe he takes it too personal, but I think its because he's so passionate about what he does.

There are many of us who might take some of the banter on here a little too personal, myself included.

The flack he gets here has zero to do with telesales.

I'm interested in FE telesales as well. Maybe even supplements too and I don't know where to go. I want to do square deals that are lucrative. How hard is it to find?

I'm interested in FE telesales as well. Maybe even supplements too and I don't know where to go. I want to do square deals that are lucrative. How hard is it to find?

It's extremely easy to find unbiased, experienced IMO's on this forum. You also have access to those who will rape you financially all in the name of 'helping' you. Grab a bag of pop corn - enjoy..

It's extremely easy to find unbiased, experienced IMO's on this forum. You also have access to those who will rape you financially all in the name of 'helping' you. Grab a bag of pop corn - enjoy..

Says the troll.

Well, me being new to the insurance business, I'm not sure if that's helpful. If people say things about this guy that isn't insurance related, how can I know what is what? I'm just looking for a square deal, with good support and good products. FE, Life or Medicare Sups. Anything like that would be fine. It just seems folks like to play and joke too much on forums and it's hard for guys like me to see through the bs and smoke.

Well, me being new to the insurance business, I'm not sure if that's helpful. If people say things about this guy that isn't insurance related, how can I know what is what? I'm just looking for a square deal, with good support and good products. FE, Life or Medicare Sups. Anything like that would be fine. It just seems folks like to play and joke too much on forums and it's hard for guys like me to see through the bs and smoke.

Very few of us think that Final Expense telesales is profitable for most agents. There are unicorns out there that do relatively well, but what's the chance that you're a unicorn :D??

Now selling Medicare Supplements over the phone is a different story. Go on over to the Medicare forum and you can see what's what. A lot of successful Indy supplement guys over there.

99% of Final Expense telesales agents will be lucky to make $30k a year. They also tend to have an employee mindset vs the entrepreneurial mindset that Indy Final Expense agents have.

It's the difference between owning a fancy restaurant and working as a cashier at Mickey Ds. Maybe not that extreme, but you get the point. So not a lot of love for the final expense call centers on this forum.

Very few of us think that Final Expense telesales is profitable for most agents. There are unicorns out there that do relatively well, but what's the chance that you're a unicorn :D??

Now selling Medicare Supplements over the phone is a different story. Go on over to the Medicare forum and you can see what's what. A lot of successful Indy supplement guys over there.

99% of Final Expense telesales agents will be lucky to make $30k a year. They also tend to have an employee mindset vs the entrepreneurial mindset that Indy Final Expense agents have.

It's the difference between owning a fancy restaurant and working as a cashier at Mickey Ds. Maybe not that extreme, but you get the point. So not a lot of love for the final expense call centers on this forum.

So that percentage you just randomly threw out? Where did that come from? Cnn have a section on fe news now? I love how no one posts sources here.

So that percentage you just randomly threw out? Where did that come from? Cnn have a section on fe news now? I love how no one posts sources here.

You don't post sources for common knowledge. If someone is a FE telesales rockstar and sells $150,000 at 50% contract and (let's be more than fair) and has 65% persistency then that's still less than $50k per year.

If the rock stars make that much, you extrapolate how much the average/below average/washouts make.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back