Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE


Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?     
Old 05-24-2017, 03:22 PM   #11
Guru
rousemark on Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts:12,945
State: rousemark is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
rousemark is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Originally Posted by NSRH View Post
Ive never met Todd in person, but to me he comes across as a pretty honest guy. He gets flack on this forum for being in telesales, and maybe he takes it too personal, but I think its because he's so passionate about what he does.

There are many of us who might take some of the banter on here a little too personal, myself included.
I don't know him either but it seems the flack he receives is due to things that happened in his pre-tele-sales days....... that plus everybody likes picking on the short guy.

------------------------------------
My prized major award presented to me by Sti:

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/small/80/6...hang-tough.jpg
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Old 05-24-2017, 03:23 PM   #12
Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts:16,367
State: jdeasy is an Insurance Agent from Kentucky
jdeasy is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Originally Posted by NSRH View Post
Ive never met Todd in person, but to me he comes across as a pretty honest guy. He gets flack on this forum for being in telesales, and maybe he takes it too personal, but I think its because he's so passionate about what he does.

There are many of us who might take some of the banter on here a little too personal, myself included.
The flack he gets here has zero to do with telesales.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Old 05-24-2017, 04:00 PM   #13
Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts:492
State: NSRH is an Insurance Agent from Missouri
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Originally Posted by rousemark View Post
I don't know him either but it seems the flack he receives is due to things that happened in his pre-tele-sales days.
Well, that I was not aware of.

------------------------------------
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
-Mark Twain
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Old 07-10-2017, 09:37 PM   #14
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts:13
State: JohnnyRain is an Insurance Agent from
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
I'm interested in FE telesales as well. Maybe even supplements too and I don't know where to go. I want to do square deals that are lucrative. How hard is it to find?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Old 07-11-2017, 05:24 AM   #15
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts:152
State: NuUzr is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Originally Posted by JohnnyRain View Post
I'm interested in FE telesales as well. Maybe even supplements too and I don't know where to go. I want to do square deals that are lucrative. How hard is it to find?
It's extremely easy to find unbiased, experienced IMO's on this forum. You also have access to those who will rape you financially all in the name of 'helping' you. Grab a bag of pop corn - enjoy..
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Old 07-11-2017, 05:28 AM   #16
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts:129
State: BoJax is an Insurance Agent from
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Originally Posted by NuUzr View Post
It's extremely easy to find unbiased, experienced IMO's on this forum. You also have access to those who will rape you financially all in the name of 'helping' you. Grab a bag of pop corn - enjoy..
Says the troll.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Old 07-11-2017, 06:46 AM   #17
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts:13
State: JohnnyRain is an Insurance Agent from
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Originally Posted by NuUzr View Post
It's extremely easy to find unbiased, experienced IMO's on this forum. You also have access to those who will rape you financially all in the name of 'helping' you. Grab a bag of pop corn - enjoy..
Well, me being new to the insurance business, I'm not sure if that's helpful. If people say things about this guy that isn't insurance related, how can I know what is what? I'm just looking for a square deal, with good support and good products. FE, Life or Medicare Sups. Anything like that would be fine. It just seems folks like to play and joke too much on forums and it's hard for guys like me to see through the bs and smoke.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Old 07-11-2017, 06:55 AM   #18
Guru
HoosierLife on Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts:4,873
State: HoosierLife is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
HoosierLife is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Originally Posted by JohnnyRain View Post
Well, me being new to the insurance business, I'm not sure if that's helpful. If people say things about this guy that isn't insurance related, how can I know what is what? I'm just looking for a square deal, with good support and good products. FE, Life or Medicare Sups. Anything like that would be fine. It just seems folks like to play and joke too much on forums and it's hard for guys like me to see through the bs and smoke.
Very few of us think that Final Expense telesales is profitable for most agents. There are unicorns out there that do relatively well, but what's the chance that you're a unicorn ??

Now selling Medicare Supplements over the phone is a different story. Go on over to the Medicare forum and you can see what's what. A lot of successful Indy supplement guys over there.

99% of Final Expense telesales agents will be lucky to make $30k a year. They also tend to have an employee mindset vs the entrepreneurial mindset that Indy Final Expense agents have.

It's the difference between owning a fancy restaurant and working as a cashier at Mickey Ds. Maybe not that extreme, but you get the point. So not a lot of love for the final expense call centers on this forum.

------------------------------------
www.LearningFE.com Great Contracts, Training, Support and More!

Regional Director - Equita Final Expense Services (EFES)

Josh Jones 502-930-3317
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Old 07-11-2017, 07:54 AM   #19
Guru
Thedude on Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts:757
State: Thedude is an Insurance Agent from
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Originally Posted by HoosierLife View Post
Very few of us think that Final Expense telesales is profitable for most agents. There are unicorns out there that do relatively well, but what's the chance that you're a unicorn ??

Now selling Medicare Supplements over the phone is a different story. Go on over to the Medicare forum and you can see what's what. A lot of successful Indy supplement guys over there.

99% of Final Expense telesales agents will be lucky to make $30k a year. They also tend to have an employee mindset vs the entrepreneurial mindset that Indy Final Expense agents have.

It's the difference between owning a fancy restaurant and working as a cashier at Mickey Ds. Maybe not that extreme, but you get the point. So not a lot of love for the final expense call centers on this forum.
So that percentage you just randomly threw out? Where did that come from? Cnn have a section on fe news now? 😂 I love how no one posts sources here.

------------------------------------
"His ability is comparable to none we have seen in this generation"-Elon M.
"I made out with him"-Jennifer L.
"If God had said let's create a mix between Louis C.K., Norm MacDonald, and Richard Pryor you'd get this mother****er"-D. Chappelle
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Old 07-11-2017, 08:07 AM   #20
Guru
HoosierLife on Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts:4,873
State: HoosierLife is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
HoosierLife is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? Re: Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Originally Posted by Thedude View Post
So that percentage you just randomly threw out? Where did that come from? Cnn have a section on fe news now? �� I love how no one posts sources here.
You don't post sources for common knowledge. If someone is a FE telesales rockstar and sells $150,000 at 50% contract and (let's be more than fair) and has 65% persistency then that's still less than $50k per year.

If the rock stars make that much, you extrapolate how much the average/below average/washouts make.
------------------------------------

Last edited by HoosierLife; 07-11-2017 at 08:27 AM.
  Reply With Quote to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Reply to Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts? 

  Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum




Similar Threads with Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Have a Group Treated As a Group? need2know Employee Benefits Forum 6 08-08-2010 07:53 AM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.

Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Join the Forum - It's FREE

Share This Page



Weekly Poll

Where do we go from here? POLL
Nothing - No ACA fixes - status quo
29.82 %
HHS Rulings and band aid bills
17.54 %
Hail Mary repeal and/or replace bill
17.54 %
A bipartisan bill to fix ACA
35.09 %

Voters: 57. This poll is closed