Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

$100,000 in a year with us is right above our minimum. We easily have over 50 agents who will place over 100k this calendar year, with one carrier.

Persistency can be spotty depending on the agent, but thats true for face to face as well. Although we are getting better, 85% is about our average, less than 70% and you get disqualified for the convention. Ive had two agents in total after hundreds of qualifications through the years get disqualified.

We dont give out high comp... lower comp with free leads. But every agent will clear 30k in commissions. Less than that and they simply arent hitting minimum numbers and we'd part ways amicably.

Bunch of ****ing unicorns

$100,000 in a year with us is right above our minimum. We easily have over 50 agents who will place over 100k this calendar year, with one carrier.

Persistency can be spotty depending on the agent, but thats true for face to face as well. Although we are getting better, 85% is about our average, less than 70% and you get disqualified for the convention. Ive had two agents in total after hundreds of qualifications through the years get disqualified.

We dont give out high comp... lower comp with free leads. But every agent will clear 30k in commissions. Less than that and they simply arent hitting minimum numbers and we'd part ways amicably.

You get a a lot of hate on this forum. But I'll say what no one else will, good work. Youre doing what just about every member on this forum has called impossible. Impressive.

Love you or hate you, they're talking about you...keep it up, when my balls get big enough to give telesales a try, ill be calling.

You get a a lot of hate on this forum. But I'll say what no one else will, good work. Youre doing what just about every member on this forum has called impossible. Impressive.

Love you or hate you, they're talking about you...keep it up, when my balls get big enough to give telesales a try, ill be calling.

Which time do you think he's telling the truth?

If you are serious about FE telesales look up Greg, the insuranceman, here and talk to him. Not some poser that makes up numbers as he goes along and gets bounced from state to state just ahead of the posse.

I should have clarified. The 100k minimum is placed business, not written business.

----------

Bunch of ****ing unicorns

.... Always stirring the pot .... :)

----------

Thank you sir.

Success is the best revenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only indy telesales guy on this forum I can recall that seemed to be successful was gymguy. However he hasn't posted here in quite some time, so I now think he probably wasn't legit.

Yep if he hasn't posted on the all mighty forum he must be a scam artist or failed out. Only "winners" post on the forum. Only the forum produces "winners". Only legit, solid, grade A, "winners" are on the forum.

Too funny.

Back