Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

Yep if he hasn't posted on the all mighty forum he must be a scam artist or failed out. Only "winners" post on the forum. Only the forum produces "winners". Only legit, solid, grade A, "winners" are on the forum.

Too funny.

Telesales agents are definitely the minority in the insurance industry. Thats why I think you dont see alot of them on here. And the ones that do come on here... well they dont stay around for obvious reasons.

I'm sure the people at the top are making money. That's why they try to sell it to others. So they can make more money. The managers are SL, LH and Parker and Asses are all making bank.

The grunts that line those greedy pockets are not.

FE telesales are a failed model for the producing agent.

There's been 3 actual producing FE telesales agents post here about their personal success in the 9+ years I've posted here. That's right, 3!!

Now, we have heard tale of 100's. But we hear that from the FOS marketers. Just like we hear of that crap from the LH managers and the occasional Parker and Asses manager that wanders in and gets their ass handed to them.

There should be an asterisk by the name of all the marketers so that people can know to ignore them.

I'm sure the people at the top are making money. That's why they try to sell it to others. So they can make more money. The managers are SL, LH and Parker and Asses are all making bank.

The grunts that line those greedy pockets are not.

FE telesales are a failed model for the producing agent.

There's been 3 actual producing FE telesales agents post here about their personal success in the 9+ years I've posted here. That's right, 3!!

Now, we have heard tale of 100's. But we hear that from the FOS marketers. Just like we hear of that crap from the LH managers and the occasional Parker and Asses manager that wanders in and gets their ass handed to them.

There should be an asterisk by the name of all the marketers so that people can know to ignore them.

Unfortunately that's most of the people on here. I've been bombarded with private messages, most who rarely to never post.

Unfortunately that's most of the people on here. I've been bombarded with private messages, most who rarely to never post.

Definitely don't do business with anyone that uses private messages for offers.

There's a reason they want it private.

I have no idea what their comp is, but their persistency with the systems they have was pretty good if I remember correctly. Lets suppose they write 150k at a 50% contract. That is still 75k before chargebacks and with zero lead costs. Even at 50% persistency it still beats 30k. Just some food for thought. Would I do it for that no, but I am sure the numbers are better than I mentioned.

So you're busting his balls over $7,500...smh...marketer of a different sort

So you're busting his balls over $7,500...smh...marketer of a different sort

Even at at worse case scenario his numbers are off. I have no skin in the game, but this forums posts are mostly conjecture and bullshit as you well know. My math was based on a worse case scenario based on someones made up numbers. Somewhere there is truth. Even you know that.

Even at at worse case scenario his numbers are off. I have no skin in the game, but this forums posts are mostly conjecture and bullshit as you well know. My math was based on a worse case scenario based on someones made up numbers. Somewhere there is truth. Even you know that.

That's is incorrect Jimmy from Utah (if that is your real name)! All numbers and statements posted on this forum have been verified by the the forum moderators and gone through rigorous audits by the accounting firm of BeeShat & Croupola.

Plus there is no one producing insurance in the real world that does not post regularly on this forum. Those unicorns simply do not exist.

That is all.

That's is incorrect Jimmy from Utah (if that is your real name)! All numbers and statements posted on this forum have been verified by the the forum moderators and gone through rigorous audits by the accounting firm of BeeShat & Croupola.

Plus there is no one producing insurance in the real world that does not post regularly on this forum. Those unicorns simply do not exist.

That is all.

I am glad you straightened all that out.. Confirmation of what I have thought ever since joining the forum... :twitchy:

That is all.

Lol newby, me and you ain't so different ya know

Lol newby, me and you ain't so different ya know

It's just that the reputation of the forum is at stake. No one would come here if they allowed one ounce of bullshit.

I'm sure Jimmy is a fine citizen of Utah. But I will not stand by and watch him smear this fine institution with his blasphemy.

Back