Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

I have no idea what their comp is, but their persistency with the systems they have was pretty good if I remember correctly. Lets suppose they write 150k at a 50% contract. That is still 75k before chargebacks and with zero lead costs. Even at 50% persistency it still beats 30k. Just some food for thought. Would I do it for that no, but I am sure the numbers are better than I mentioned.

That's why I said average. I just can't believe that a majority of telesales agents are writing that much volume.

I looked him up, i found herrera insurance marketing. His websites are down amd he is an old senior life "regional vice president"

I'd be skeptical if you call him.
His son is also named Lauro.

Already out of the biz?

Did that Cardone U contract put him under?

Last edited by a moderator:
Having seen your operation, I can attest that there are many agents doing better than the income numbers Josh posted. I do think it is a tough gig however for someone working out of a home office, but it could be done for sure. That being said, they still probably make more than a med supp agent would first year calling from home. Once renewals kick in, there is no comparison, but leads are far easier to come by in the final expense world.

Spot on, thanks Jimmy.

Well then I stand corrected. I've just never heard of one or seen one on the forums. I still say they're unicorns haha.

So y'all are telling me the majority of telesales agents are writing more than $150k a year with a high persistency and high comp???

$100,000 in a year with us is right above our minimum. We easily have over 50 agents who will place over 100k this calendar year, with one carrier.

Persistency can be spotty depending on the agent, but thats true for face to face as well. Although we are getting better, 85% is about our average, less than 70% and you get disqualified for the convention. Ive had two agents in total after hundreds of qualifications through the years get disqualified.

We dont give out high comp... lower comp with free leads. But every agent will clear 30k in commissions. Less than that and they simply arent hitting minimum numbers and we'd part ways amicably.

Last edited:
Back