Are Daviso's Leads Worth It?

ZenSamurai

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
I'm looking for some options to add to my direct mailing campaign but when I looked into Daviso's TM lead a few agents have told me that leads are sent quickly but aren't of the best quality. I wanted to get a few more opinions and possibly options to add to my DM campaign. Any advice?

I'm looking for some options to add to my direct mailing campaign but when I looked into Daviso's TM lead a few agents have told me that leads are sent quickly but aren't of the best quality. I wanted to get a few more opinions and possibly options to add to my DM campaign. Any advice?

Could be true but you also have to account for the other question: Were the agents that told you that of the best quality?

His leads are of fine quality.

They call, follow a script, and send the recording to you?

What more could they do?

If you don't like the script they use then don't purchase.

But what more than the script do you expect?

Just like DM... They mail a price and then the chips fall where they fall, TM ain't much different, when it comes down to bare bones.

If you're concern is quality, I would have to say that Daviso has a high quality lead that is worth $18 each.

Now with that being said, I would rather pay around $7-$10 for a TM lead that is not as qualified but can get me in front of MORE prospects. My game is bulk, so the more, the better!

Quality is a nicety, not a necessity in the FE game, when it comes to TM leads!

Last edited:

I ran them for a while. They were as good as any other tm lead. I found a diamond in the rough that wouldn't have responded to a dm or avatar lead
Reason. High blood pressure and a bad experience with an *** agent. She is 78 and he tried for fully under written. Got turned down.

On the tm lead call she said she could never qualify because of hbp. Her agent already tried.

I wrote her 3500 ap and she wrote annual check for both. Now we're talking single premium for about 60-100k

Other than that I got me some crazies and sold done decent cases.

Nothing special but you will make your money. Stop ordering when the leads slow down then pick it back up a few months later.

Ps the case I talked about above was a once in a million. The point was that sometimes you will get great value out of a live person on the phone with a negative Nancy prospect

His leads are of fine quality. They call, follow a script, and send the recording to you? What more could they do? If you don't like the script they use then don't purchase. But what more than the script do you expect? Just like DM... They mail a price and then the chips fall where they fall, TM ain't much different, when it comes down to bare bones.

This post is spot on IMO... The problem happens (because of competition) the salesman at the lead vendor over sells what the lead will do. That along with unrealistic agents creates unreasonable expectations.

The lead vendors over extend the lead value when they tell agents "what other agents are doing" with their leads. They have the misfortune of unknowingly believing exaggerated agent tales.

Travis

This post is spot on IMO... The problem happens (because of competition) the salesman at the lead vendor over sells what the lead will do. That along with unrealistic agents creates unreasonable expectations.

The lead vendors over extend the lead value when they tell agents "what other agents are doing" with their leads. They have the misfortune of unknowingly believing exaggerated agent tales.

Travis

Same thing a lot of dm vendors do as well. Just to be clear, if Im ever asked what is the closing ratio on leads I say, "thats a loaded question and too many variables to answer" Some agents kill it with any type lead, others kill it with a combo of dm and tele leads and others kill it with just tried and true bread and butter dm leads. Any way you look at it, the more an agent works on his inner self and improves his selling ability to make a great sale look more like he or she took an order then Id say any lead is just a lead except when its not:1wink:

Same thing a lot of dm vendors do as well. Just to be clear, if Im ever asked what is the closing ratio on leads I say, "thats a loaded question and too many variables to answer" Some agents kill it with any type lead, others kill it with a combo of dm and tele leads and others kill it with just tried and true bread and butter dm leads. Any way you look at it, the more an agent works on his inner self and improves his selling ability to make a great sale look more like he or she took an order then Id say any lead is just a lead except when its not:1wink:

You are correct... I didn't really do a good job explaining it in my post, but DM vendors are much more guilty of this practice of "over hyping" leads.

No luck with Daviso TM leads -

The calls are from Indians or Pakis....nothing personal against the Patels.....will maybe..... and even when the other party tells them not interested or no, the Telemarketer insist and repeats," it's just a survey and this is not a sales call" - eventually customer gives in and said ok and bamm its a lead. Sure the Daviso TM goes through the script, but nothing to get excited.

And now Daviso is going to go with "Stephanie" Avatar and the quality is not even close - no question of age, medical questions....nada...just telling them that if its OK if an agent calls them back - that is a weak TM lead. - Is like telling the customer that they have 30 days to look at the policy and then they can cancel - these are very expensive leads

Latest posts

Back