Debate with Another Agent on Controlled Comm

navigator

Super Genius
Michigan
Ok, Im in a friendly debate with another agent and need to see if we can get clarification, do FE companies pay advance comm on "controlled business" such as MoO, Trans, SNL etc.. I am saying no and he is saying yes...

Thanks in advance

Ok, Im in a friendly debate with another agent and need to see if we can get clarification, do FE companies pay advance comm on "controlled business" such as MoO, Trans, SNL etc.. I am saying no and he is saying yes...

Thanks in advance

There might be one out there, but every one that I've noticed doesn't. Some apps even ask if you're related to the applicant....you win.

On another note, I sold myself a Medicare Supplement and I was surprized that I got advenced. I sold myself a dental policy and get as earned.

Thanks in advance

Some advance, most don't. RNA advances. That's one for sure. It's not unheard of for them to advance. It's just rare.

Thanks in advance

Which means you're trying to figure out what company you can write to get some money off of. Good try at disguising it though. Friendly debate lol!

Which means you're trying to figure out what company you can write to get some money off of. Good try at disguising it though. Friendly debate lol!

No, actually I have been doing quite well for almost 10 years now..sometimes you get into a friday discussion and they do turn into "friendly debates"

Back