Delivery Notice.

No just leave it simple.

That’s what piques their curiosity to call back.

Just a warning that some people do get pissed cause they’re assuming it’s furniture delivery or UPS or something and think they’re being misled by that notice

If they say anything about it, I just remind them it’s info delivery (that THEY requested)

Also some people get irate for having someone leave notes in their doors and show up at their house. But that the minority.

I usually don’t use them as much as I used to because people wouldn’t call me back till way after I left the area. And from my experience I had to keep a system of the leads I left notes on and their phone numbers so I know who it is. Sometimes they will call you from a different number that you don’t have on file and you have no clue who it is.

Also From my testing, people who agreed to appointments from delivery notices never showed up or never bought anything.

So far I’ve only made 1 sale from delivery notice and that was from a lady whose relative had set an appointment with me but ignored the door so I left a note and she called me back.

So now I only use them for people who no show on appointments.

Idk. I may use them again I’m not sure.

But do your own testing. It may work for you.

Back