Delivery Notice.

milkorder

Where can I buy or does someone have a template? The "missed delivery" tag you leave when you are door knocking leads.

Where can I buy or does someone have a template? The "missed delivery" tag you leave when you are door knocking leads.

Here's one you can download and print yourself!:yes:

I suggest leaving it at the door. If you're in the field, and you see a number from that area calling "on your caller ID" and you think it might be them, don't answer. Just go back to the house!

Attachments

• Delivery_Notice_2017[1].pdf
    19.1 KB · Views: 168
I'm not sure of their prices. We have our own delivery notices that we can send out to our agents. I just had that website saved from someone saying that was who they used.

After I asked that, I did some comparing. They're way higher than Vistaprint. I'll never use them. I use Vistaprint a lot and have always been happy with their quality and their customer service is excellent. I don't know if they have the missed appointment pad.

Here's one you can download and print yourself!:yes:

I suggest leaving it at the door. If you're in the field, and you see a number from that area calling "on your caller ID" and you think it might be them, don't answer. Just go back to the house!

That is a great template Doug. Looks just like the ones I used to use.

I would recommend printing them on a bright color (yellow seems to be the most common).

That is a great template Doug. Looks just like the ones I used to use.

I would recommend printing them on a bright color (yellow seems to be the most common).

No pink?

10216850-248624367_2-s4-v1.png

Doug, thanks for sharing the print yourself Delivery notices. But how do you use them as sticky notes? They won't have the sticky glue at the top? I guess you can still use them but just wondering if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

Back