Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed     
Old 08-04-2017, 06:42 PM   #11
Guru
Birdman300 on Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed

State: Birdman300 is an Insurance Agent from Utah
Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed Re: Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
I have been selling life insurance for 40 years and FE exclusively for about 10. Have great results with Assurity, United of Omaha and Transamerica. Only use the others in a niche situation. Who is your idea of a friendly company?
Obviously, you have plenty of experience...more than me. You did great at $15k in a month...my hat's off to you...wish I had enough leads to do that too...but your post talks about your stress with application requirements. Just seems that you're using carriers that make it harder, not easier for you.

I'm all about using the carrier that gets the client approved quickly/reliably, has really good UW, reasonably priced, and pays me well.

I just haven't met any other pro FE agents who use Assurity, or MoO daily. You're the first.

------------------------------------
Helping Seniors with Medicare
www.SeniorPlanHelp.com
  Reply With Quote to Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed
Old 08-04-2017, 06:49 PM   #12
Guru

State: billyb is an Insurance Agent from
Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed Re: Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed billyb is the thread starter for: Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed

Most of the mistakes made were my fault by not knowing guidelines. Again I ask who is you idea of a friendly FE company? Every carrier can be a pain at times.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:12 PM   #13
Guru

Originally Posted by billyb View Post
Most of the mistakes made were my fault by not knowing guidelines. Again I ask who is you idea of a friendly FE company? Every carrier can be a pain at times.
I just told you who I use.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:33 PM   #14
Guru

State: billyb is an Insurance Agent from
Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed Re: Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed billyb is the thread starter for: Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed

Originally Posted by Birdman300 View Post
I'm all about using the carrier that gets the client approved quickly/reliably, has really good UW, reasonably priced, and pays me well.
You described the company, but that doesn't tell me who they are.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:49 AM   #15
Guru
Agentguy5 on Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed

State: Agentguy5 is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Agentguy5 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by Birdman300 View Post
Obviously, you have plenty of experience...more than me. You did great at $15k in a month...my hat's off to you...wish I had enough leads to do that too...but your post talks about your stress with application requirements. Just seems that you're using carriers that make it harder, not easier for you.

I just haven't met any other pro FE agents who use Assurity, or MoO daily. You're the first.
Billy is all about getting the client the best deal humanly possible. When he makes a sale, it's impossible for someone to walk in behind him and do a replacement due to price!

Click here for our Final Expense Sales system

Douglas Massi
888-501-1375
Old 08-05-2017, 10:37 AM   #16
Guru

Yeah I can tell he's concerned about lowest price. I used to be concerned about that too. My MoO apps were getting declined for unknown reasons so I stopped using them...same with Assurity. Trans...now that's a love/hate relationship. They're not my first choice, but I find myself using them in MANY niche cases. No, I'm not concerned about being the LOWEST price...not anymore. Maybe I could use some pointers from him on how to get more cases approved with MoO.
Reply to Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum