Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed

I have been selling life insurance for 40 years and FE exclusively for about 10. Have great results with Assurity, United of Omaha and Transamerica. Only use the others in a niche situation. Who is your idea of a friendly company?

Obviously, you have plenty of experience...more than me. You did great at $15k in a month...my hat's off to you...wish I had enough leads to do that too...but your post talks about your stress with application requirements. Just seems that you're using carriers that make it harder, not easier for you.

I'm all about using the carrier that gets the client approved quickly/reliably, has really good UW, reasonably priced, and pays me well.

I just haven't met any other pro FE agents who use Assurity, or MoO daily. You're the first.

Most of the mistakes made were my fault by not knowing guidelines. Again I ask who is you idea of a friendly FE company? Every carrier can be a pain at times.

Obviously, you have plenty of experience...more than me. You did great at $15k in a month...my hat's off to you...wish I had enough leads to do that too...but your post talks about your stress with application requirements. Just seems that you're using carriers that make it harder, not easier for you.

I'm all about using the carrier that gets the client approved quickly/reliably, has really good UW, reasonably priced, and pays me well.

I just haven't met any other pro FE agents who use Assurity, or MoO daily. You're the first.

Billy is all about getting the client the best deal humanly possible. When he makes a sale, it's impossible for someone to walk in behind him and do a replacement due to price!

Yeah I can tell he's concerned about lowest price. I used to be concerned about that too. My MoO apps were getting declined for unknown reasons so I stopped using them...same with Assurity. Trans...now that's a love/hate relationship. They're not my first choice, but I find myself using them in MANY niche cases. No, I'm not concerned about being the LOWEST price...not anymore. Maybe I could use some pointers from him on how to get more cases approved with MoO.

Back