Detail Work Has Got Me Stressed

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
July was a great month for me. Submitted about $15,000AP, but application issues have stressed me out. Spouse bought a policy on husband and since she was paying it she wanted to be owner. Assurity said no. Sold a $25,000 GDB with Assurity and the application states "initial death benefit" so I put $10,000, which is 40%, and they issued a $10,000 policy. Wrote the wrong premium on a MOO application and still haven't made contact with her. Wrote a child a MOO policy and put the his DOB where the Dad's should be. Finally talked to the guy who Americo said was to skinny. He went to get a note from his doctor and weighed 118#. I need 122# so I guess I will keep shopping. All of these meant I had to go back.

Man I write trans as my go to, so I can feel your pain. Either write more Eapps and telephone apps or just get the pertinent info while in the house and scrub them a couple times when you get home.

The nice thing about some of these mistakes is that you usually won't make them a second time. The same thing happened to me when I went from writing a 5-10 apps a month to 5-10 apps a week.

Learn from it and adjust or don't make the same mistakes in the future!

Trans is as anal as they get but damm they issue almost everything. Wrote a lady on 2 inhalers,nitro,carvediol and 380 lbs standard. To my knowledge nobody would take that. Kskj has ht/wt chart.

July was a great month for me. Submitted about $15,000AP, but application issues have stressed me out. Spouse bought a policy on husband and since she was paying it she wanted to be owner. Assurity said no. Sold a $25,000 GDB with Assurity and the application states "initial death benefit" so I put $10,000, which is 40%, and they issued a $10,000 policy. Wrote the wrong premium on a MOO application and still haven't made contact with her. Wrote a child a MOO policy and put the his DOB where the Dad's should be. Finally talked to the guy who Americo said was to skinny. He went to get a note from his doctor and weighed 118#. I need 122# so I guess I will keep shopping. All of these meant I had to go back.

Assurity, MoO, Americo...are those your main carriers?

I write Assurity, United of Omaha, SNL, Americo, Royal Neighbors, Liberty Bankers, Columbian, United Home Life and Transamerica this year. Assurity and United of Omaha the most.

I write Assurity, United of Omaha, SNL, Americo, Royal Neighbors, Liberty Bankers, Columbian, United Home Life and Transamerica this year. Assurity and United of Omaha the most.

Are you focused on FE? If so, Assurity is not going to be your friend. Neither is MoO. RNA, LBL, Trans are not too bad for FE. How long have you been doing FE?

I have been selling life insurance for 40 years and FE exclusively for about 10. Have great results with Assurity, United of Omaha and Transamerica. Only use the others in a niche situation. Who is your idea of a friendly company?

Eagle and UHL offer e apps
Lbl and RNA phone apps
Omaha does a epp but no instant decision

Back