Dettlers Goes Live April 3.

I've seen much funnier bontellivisions. But that's still pretty funny.

Where does this save the agent time? You still have to fill out the app and do the almost 30 minute interview.

Oh yeah, it saves 3 minutes of faxing time.

IF settlers doesn't require something. Bets on that happening?:laugh:

I've seen much funnier bontellivisions. But that's still pretty funny.

Where does this save the agent time? You still have to fill out the app and do the almost 30 minute interview.

Oh yeah, it saves 3 minutes of faxing time.

IF settlers doesn't require something. Bets on that happening?:laugh:

Well, if the interviewer they showed is the one I think it is, he'll cut the time in half. He's a fast talker, but you can clearly understand every word he says.:yes:

JD, you know the industry as a whole is moving toward tele-apps and E-appa right?

No, I don't know that. Nor do I believe that. I do believe that's the narrative of the desk jockeys.

Maybe the FE world will become that way one day? I doubt it will. But even if it does I will be retired by then and won't care.

Baseball7, you know that JD will disagree with you no matter what you say right?

You make a lot of false claims about me for someone that's supposedly only been a member for a short time.

I didn't start this thread. I didn't reply to that poster until he said something to me. So if one of us wanted to argue it would be him. But it doesn't appear that he was arguing either. It does appear that you are just trying to start trouble.

Anonymously, of course.

No, I don't know that. Nor do I believe that. I do believe that's the narrative of the desk jockeys.

Maybe the FE world will become that way one day? I doubt it will. But even if it does I will be retired by then and won't care.

Welcome to the club JD. We old guys don't accept change easily. I still want to fill out the paper app and be on my way but have finally grudgingly adapted to the POS. :yes:

Welcome to the club JD. We old guys don't accept change easily. I still want to fill out the paper app and be on my way but have finally grudgingly adapted to the POS. :yes:

Careful, or you're going to wake up one morning with a smartphone in one hand and an I-pad in the other.:swoon:

Back